2nd Trimester

Anyone tried maternity Spanx?

I got the Power Mama ones today and oof. They feel great once they're on but getting them on takes a little effort; wondering if I should size up. I'm in the right size according to their size chart. Anyone else tried these?

Irish girl--loves her family. / Heart of gold, fo' sho! / Hates seeds with passion.

Re: Anyone tried maternity Spanx?

• Spanx has maternity versions!!!!! Yay! I love my regular ones, now I have to have maternity ones. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 'em and love 'em.  They are a pain to get on, but I think regular Spanx are too.  If they weren't, what good would they be doing?  :)

My main complaint with the maternity is not having the open crotch.  Pulling those things up and down to pee as much as you pee while pregnant is a pain in the a$$.  I know some people think the open crotch is gross, but I've peed on my regular Spanx.  hehe

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man. My belly hurts just thinking about wearing Spanx! 
  • I did not know such things existed! I think I will be getting myself a pair! 
  • imagespacey281:

I have 'em and love 'em.  They are a pain to get on, but I think regular Spanx are too.  If they weren't, what good would they be doing?  :)

Ha! Good point!

Irish girl--loves her family. / Heart of gold, fo' sho! / Hates seeds with passion.
  • I bought them the minute I found out I was pregnant...I have not had to use them yet, but so glad I have them for when I need them!

• tbabantbaban member
    The maternity spanx are awesome!  The tummy support is great and they don't fall down like others do.  Yes, they are a pain to get on and then it's a pain to pull down and up every time you have to pee, but still worth it.  Great support where you need it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • iggy.diggy.d member
    Love mine, once they're on! :)
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"