Cloth Diapering

Tangerine Baby listings are up. WHOA.

Re: Tangerine Baby listings are up. WHOA.

• peek-a-lion set
    Price : $70.00

O.O   Wow. Well, maybe not *that* bad since it's 2 diapers and the little lion. Still.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are paying for that little critter too.  And I'm *pretty* sure that at least the Star Wars fabric came from the Top Shelf destash and it wasn't cheap.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I assume the $55 for the Star Wars is because the Yoda doll seems detailed.

I guess I didn't consider that you're paying for the doll, too.

• MegaPMegaP member
    I'm not going in ask for help since I know DH would not be too happy about this, but I will still go for it myself.  LOL

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS1: 10/2005 DS2: 01/2007 DS3: 09/2010
  • Those are adorable! They would make a nice gift, with the little critters and all.

You guys all want to buy me a gift, right? ;)

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
  • Dang it! I was hoping to find that star wars fabric.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageyodasmistress:
    You are paying for that little critter too.  And I'm *pretty* sure that at least the Star Wars fabric came from the Top Shelf destash and it wasn't cheap.

True. Thought of this as well. Which is why I mentioned the 2 diapers and little lion on my last post. $70 isn't bad if you consider that, but I only want one diaper. And one of them is a second (pen mark).

• imageyodasmistress:
    You are paying for that little critter too.  And I'm *pretty* sure that at least the Star Wars fabric came from the Top Shelf destash and it wasn't cheap.

Is it a HTF fabric? My cousin needs this diaper for his upcoming LO.  I think it would sell him on CDing.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kinda bugs me that the star wars fabric is upside down on the front. With directional fabrics I like it right side up front and back, but that's just me:) And on this one, it's super obvious.
  • Eek! The hedgehogs are ADORABLE!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemah482:
    Eek! The hedgehogs are ADORABLE!
    Agreed!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"