Babies on the Brain

i have no apatite

im a littel worryed.since i have been pregnant my apatite has not been the same nothing taste good nothing looks good and some time i go throw a whole day with out eating. some time i eat only  because i know i should.i also get realy weak i suppose its because i dont eat anuff..what do you ladys think?

mommy2bee

Re: i have no apatite

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

I think you should talk to your doctor.....not strangers on the internet. When it comes to your health and your child's health don't screw around.

imageVisit The Nest! image
  • Nope, not even worth it.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • I admit I have been convicted of atrocious spelling but this is too much even for me.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

FACT FILE:
    Swahili Name: Kiboko
    Scientific Name: Hippopotamus amphibius
    Size: 13 feet long and 5 feet tall
    Weight: Up to 31/2 tons
    Lifespan: 50 years
    Habitat: Rivers, swamps and protected areas
    Diet: Herbivorous
    Gestation: About 240 days
    Predators: Humans, lions, crocodiles

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Apatite is a really pretty gemstone.  I have some apatite jewelry.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imagequashae:

im(I'm) a littel (little) worryed(worried) since i(I) have been pregnant (period) my(My) apatite(appetite) has not been the same(period) nothing(Nothing) taste good(comma) nothing looks good and some time(times) i(I) go throw(through) a whole day with out eating. some(Some) time(times) i(I) eat only  because i(I) know i(I) should.i(I) also get realy(really) weak i(I) suppose its because i(I) dont eat anuff(enough)..what do you ladys(ladies) think?

There, maybe now you can understand what she is asking. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow this makes me look like a spelling bee champ! 

• Elephants are the only mammals with four knees.
  • i see middle school is out for the summer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"