Two Under 2

city select users/Bugaboo users

Dose you kid seem to mind how upright the seats are? Was this your first stroller? If not what did you have before this?

Re: city select users/Bugaboo users

• Neither of my kids mind the City Select.  With my younger child, I just kept the seat reclined a bit for awhile.  Now at 7.5m he prefers to be totally upright.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Does the fact that the foot bar is way high bother you older child? Does it seem like her knees are in her chest?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWifey421Brooke:
    Does the fact that the foot bar is way high bother you older child? Does it seem like her knees are in her chest?

I'm confused - are we talking about the same stroller?  (The City Select?)

The seats recline fully in several positions, and the footrest has two positions, shorter and longer, and also extends up and down in a few positions.  What exactly is your concern? 

ETA: Sorry, didn't finish answering your questions - this is not our first stroller, we've had it all - snap n go, BOB, MacLaren, P&T, in that order. :)  This is one of my favorites, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes the city select. I know the foot rest has more than one setting. But even on the lowest setting it seems like it is way high.
  • Hmm, hasn't bothered mine so far, although I use mine for my newborn and my nearly two year old, and she's pretty small.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I dont feel they are upright at all. DS has long legs and his knees arent up in his face, but they arent hanging down. Its fine for him. My 4 year old niece has sat in it and her knees are up there, but it still doesnt look horrible. Plus by that age they rarely sit in a stroller for long. 

I love the stroller...just dont get the white color...I just had to clean it and it wasnt fun.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"