Trying to Get Pregnant

bleeding/sex question

Hi, Let me 1st introduce myself.  DH & I are 32/31, married & TTC since January.  I spent 10+ yrs on BC (most recently NuvaRing).  My cycles are slowly becoming more normal (started at 45 days & now down to about 31).  I'm coming up with near +OPKs, but not yet one that was 100% for sure.  Yes, I know that I need to chart & I'm planning on it next cycle.
Question- DH & I BDed this AM & I immedately started a bright red flow that lasted almost all morning.  Now I have this dull ache/cramping feeling.    Any ideas on this?  It's never happened before. 
I have my annual exam next Friday, & I will talk to her about this.  But with a possible O coming up, I hope this doesn't cause a problem!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bleeding/sex question

• This is my first cycle off of Nuvaring, but even when I was on it, I would sometimes start immediately after sex, especially if it is close to that time. With your cycles being erratic, could that be what's going on?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
    ~*Lots of love to my BFPB's: mel66, MercierGirl, DBoo0510, & NewbieLisette*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"