Cloth Diapering
Options

Have: Girly Doodle. Want: Boyish/GN Doodle

Anyone with a VGUC boyish/GN Doodle AI2 (or Bish) interested in trading me for this here VGUC girly Doodle AI2?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Have: Girly Doodle. Want: Boyish/GN Doodle

• Options
    That is super cute.  Had to say... I love elephants.  I don't have anything to boyish trade.  I can't wait for my stash to be big enough to trade.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's a reasonably popular fabric - Ella the Elephant - and I *think* it's out of print. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have Snail Family DD.  I don't know if that appeals to you.  I'd post a pic, but it's drying right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejbergs:
    I have Snail Family DD.  I don't know if that appeals to you.  I'd post a pic, but it's drying right now.

In general, I like snails.  :)

I am not actually all that picky - mostly just want something not pink.  LOL.

• Options

Here's the pic from her stocking.  It's hanging up right now...but I can take pics tomorrow if you want. 

• Options
    imagejbergs:

Here's the pic from her stocking.  It's hanging up right now...but I can take pics tomorrow if you want. 

That is definitely gn/boyish.  I would love to trade if you are game?  Is yours newer?  This one is only VGUC (no stains - inner is soft pink, so pretty! - or snap or elastic issues but you can see in the pic that the print is a little faded).  I would be happy to throw in something else to make the trade more fair for you! 

• Options

Yes, it's newer.  Is yours?  I'm asking b/c the inner is still soft, but has a little bit of staining on it.  If they use the same insert, maybe we could just hang onto the ones we have and snap them into the different shell?  (I don't want to send along stains to anyone!)

No worries about making it more fair.  I love Ella the Elephant and don't mind a little fading in order for her to come live here ;)

• Options

I got this dipe used.  It is in very good condition but I think it was made while ago - or perhaps it was just a custom?  I say that because I thought all that all Doodles use the same insert but this one is different - it is the same shape but it is covered in soft pink microchamois to match the inside of the dipe.  It is still very soft - feels just like my new-ish retro bikes that esipp00 scored for me a little while ago. 

And I completely and totally don't care if the soaker on the snail dipe has staining.

• Options
    Well, if you don't care then...  I'll send you a PM
  • Options
    Yay!

• Options

Yay! I love when trades work out. <3

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm not sure why I even opened this, as I'm not seeking a girly doodle, but I guess inquiring minds must know.

Definitely agree with Jenny, glad it worked out! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"