TTC After a Loss

~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

Ladies ~

Step up to the keyboard and 'fess up to your wicked ways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

• My IL's are coming into town tonight for dinner. I am dodging them though and going shopping with the girls. I don't have the patience for them today and they gave us a 3 hour warning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in a foul mood... I get tired of the same questions being asked over and over again.. maybe it's AF but I've been a royal b!tch today it seems..

Also Netflix steaming decided that they needed to up the quality of the show Bones (i'm addicted) and it won't be playing for a couple days.. All I wanted to do was come home, watch Bones and chill out.. Crying now I feel like I'm in an even worse mood..

• Loading the player...
  • I am being super lazy about treating my allergies. I am trying to wean myself off of my allergy meds because I can't take them when I'm KU. The plan was to have some local bee pollen every morning, and use the neti pot at least once a day. I'm slacking. I am dreading becoming pregnant again and suffering through allergies and asthma.

• I just had a complete meltdown, probably pms related and because I've been sick for a week now with a respiratory infection.  My mom came upstairs and told me I was handling an issue with my 12 yr old step son wrong and I just flew off the handle.  My house is a disaster, and I completely lack motivation to do anything about it since no one else here does anything to help keep it clean.  DH is now stepping up and cleaning a bit. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Stepmom to: Lizzie (4); Justin (10); and Cameron (13)
    Mom to 3 angels: Baby 1 MC 2/13/09 @ 7 wks; Baby 2 CP 11/5/10 @ 5 wks;
    and Brendan - Late Loss 4/27/11 @ 20 wks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    <a href="http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/erinmarie74/?action=view
  • I am hoping the doc gives me some good pain meds tomorrow not just so I am not in pain but so I can forget about life for awhile...
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • The phantom baby EDD post made me cry. (In no way am I saying that it was a hurtful post) It just brought up a lot of emotion for some reason. My EDD was in December, I guess I just didn't realize how much time had gone by. I can't believe that people who are getting pregnant now have April EDDs and I am still waiting for AF. 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • well just burnt my hand trying to drain the pasta. On the positive side, even though I'm wearing shorts, I missed my legs!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I guess since O is today I've been horny for three days. Last night I had the hotest dream about an ex from ten years ago. It was so forbidden and delicious. I keep thinking about it. DH and I haven't been on the same page in that department.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"