Two Under 2

Sign me up...

for the 2 under 2 club (maybe even the 2 under 1 club?).

I just had DS 12/30/10, so he's 6 months today.  I breastfed up until about 3 weeks ago.  I didn't have a period at all during breastfeeding and I was waiting for one to start post breastfeeding.  It hadn't become a concern yet that I hadn't gotten one BUT what alerted me was the fact that I could feel that my uterus was hard.  So, I took a test yesterday and it was positive...no question about it!  I have no clue how far along I am.  I have an appointment on Friday but only for a lab to confirm the pregnancy and then they will order an ultrasound.

Has anyone else conceived without a period first?  Any estimates on how many weeks I might be since I can feel my uterus?  Also, I was not on BC mainly because I didn't think I would ever be able to conceive on my own because of a infertility diagnosis.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sign me up...

• congrats! 

I felt the top of my uterus the second time around at 10 wks (it was firm and I knew what it felt like since I had one baby already). You grow faster the second time around so keep that in mind. Who knows, you could be 8-10 wks...im sure when they do bloodwork they will see your hormone levels are high and do an u/s to date the pregnancy.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"