2nd Trimester

Is this normal?

I've been feeling only a few prenancy symptoms now.  I'm still tired, heartburn sometimes during the day, and some tender breasts....with occasional sharp zings in them too.  I've been getting the stretching feeling in my uterus less now in the last few days, but had it constantly in the 1st trimester. 

Is all this normal?  I haven't had spotting or anything to be concerned about.  I just feel so much better I want to make sure baby is ok. I have my 19 week ultrasound in 5 weeks and it's hard to wait! 

TTC since June/09.
1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (BW9K)

Re: Is this normal?

• I'm no doctor but i'm 19 weeks and am going through the same stuff, so I'd say it's probably fine!
  • Thanks that helps.  :)
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• Loading the player...
  • my only first tri symptoms were extreme fatigue and that has faded in 2nd tri for the most part. From what I've read 2nd tri is the easy one so if you have less symptoms now enjoy the ride :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been relatively symptom free throughout this entire pregnancy so far. No morning sickness, no spotting, no cramping -- nothing worse than sore nipples and acne. Apparently it's just as normal to have it easy as it is to be miserable. Enjoy it! :)

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• imagejenbarker99:
    I've been relatively symptom free throughout this entire pregnancy so far. No morning sickness, no spotting, no cramping -- nothing worse than sore nipples and acne. Apparently it's just as normal to have it easy as it is to be miserable. Enjoy it! :)

This exactly - minus the sore nipples and acne (my skin actually cleared up).  No symptoms and I'm about to enter second trimester.  And the baby is perfectly and completely healthy.  Symptoms (or lack thereof) are absolutely no indication of a healthy pregnancy.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:
    This exactly - minus the sore nipples and acne (my skin actually cleared up).

Sure, rub it in. :P~~~

(j/k)

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"