November 2011 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

I didn't see one of these on the first few pages.  If I overlooked it, please let me know!

I'm thankful to hear my baby boy's heartbeat today.  It's in the 140's and he's been consistently in the 150's, but the doctor said that as babies get bigger, the heart rate can slow down a little.  I'm also thankful that she has no concerns about my weight, especially since I have a horrified look on my face whenever I get on the scale these days. 

I'm thankful to the nice man who did my pedicure today.  I never do designs, but I decided to let him go nuts on my big toe, and it came out really cute (even though he did make a comment about how much easier it is to draw on big toenails like mine, haha)

I'm thankful to have a job that I love, and I'm actually looking forward to summer school starting up next week.  I have all of my activities planned out for the first week and I can't wait to get a sneak peek at my new 6th graders!  According to some on this board, I must be one of the few teachers who doesn't get a summer vacation to lounge by the pool reading romance novels, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    imagecatch2010:

I'm thankful to have a job that I love, and I'm actually looking forward to summer school starting up next week.  I have all of my activities planned out for the first week and I can't wait to get a sneak peek at my new 6th graders!  According to some on this board, I must be one of the few teachers who doesn't get a summer vacation to lounge by the pool reading romance novels, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

LOL to the above.

I'm thankful that my Nico is going to have a boy cousin that's born within a couple weeks of him. I hope they are best friends!

I am thankful for having the opportunity to teach a class on teaching writing to future teachers at my university. It's been an amazing class, and I am so proud of my students. Watching their final presentations of their units (based on workshop writing), is so inspiring to me! I've been running home to work on my own curriculum development!

I am thankful for all the fire fighters working their butts off to try to control and contain the fires here in the Southwest. It's hard work, and I wish for their safety during this crazy drought.

I am thankful for my bumpie ladies who are becoming more and more like real friends (and not just internet chat buddies) as we progress in our pregnancies.  

• Options

Yes! :) Thank you for remembering to do this post.

I am thankful that I feel my little girl at least 10 times a day!  I thought with an anterior placenta I wouldn't be able to feel her, but luckily her little feet aren't blocked by the placenta so I I get to feel her kicking away!

I am thankful for a 3 day weekend for the Holiday..

I am thankful that DH and I decided that we can financially handle me being a SAHM and that I will get to spend more time with our baby girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the 3 minues of entertainment my deranged kitten has just given me by attempting to sneak up and catch her own tail and then eat fuzz.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yay!

I'm thankful to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard to support his family and allow me to be a SAHM. He's been on a job for the last 18 hours, I sure hope he gets to come home soon.

I'm thankful for my kids, who's wonderful moments make me love them more every day, and who's bad moments help me appreciate the wonderful ones all the more.

I'm thankful for my life overall, the ups, the downs. the people in it (and sometimes the people who aren't).

I'm thankful in advance for seeing my healthy baby at our a/s tomorrow!

• Options

I'm thankful for a family that I adore and look forward to seeing this weekend.

I'm thankful for a job that I love and appreciate.

I'm thankful for my mom who will be moving here in 3 weeks!!!

• Options

I'm thankful that my son is at such a fun age right now.  Everything he does just cracks my husband and I up.

I'm thankful that he is also at a very lovey dovey stage- he hugs and kisses me all day long.  He loves kissing my belly too.

I'm thankful for my in-laws- they are so much like my own family that I feel so lucky to have them.

I'm thankful for my husband.  He is so understanding, caring, loving, a great dad and hot to boot!

I'm thankful that my best friend is thinking about getting pregnant soon- we used to be soooo close and when I got pregnant with Nolan we kind of grew apart because we were in such different stages in our lives but I'm hoping this will help us get back to where we were.  None of my friends have kids so this would be HUGE for me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"