Parenting after a Loss

trader joe's shoppers

We just tried the frozen orange chicken and are in love. So now I am wondering what else I have been missing.  What's your favorite thing to buy?  I love the pizza dough, strawberry licorce, and the ice cream chip burgers.

I also just found this and am checking things out...

https://whatsgoodattjs.blogspot.com/

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: trader joe's shoppers

• I love their general tso's sauce.  I will make some brown rice and cut up grilled chicken and then pour this over it, warm it and it is so good.  I sometimes add brocolli to it if I'm in need of some veggies. 

I like their sweet potato chips, bbq sauce, jalapeno/cilantro hummus

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've never been to one but there is one opening up close by. I'm excited
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Alas, no trader joe's here. Can you believe that? No Trader Joe's in Dallas? We didn't have one in Denver, either. I've never been to one.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageAmanda78:

We just tried the frozen orange chicken and are in love.

I just put this in the oven for dinner! Great w/brown rice & veggies.

• imageJacquiemark:
    I've never been to one but there is one opening up close by. I'm excited

Its the best! Cheap wine and yummy food!

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenicobean1:
    Alas, no trader joe's here. Can you believe that? No Trader Joe's in Dallas? We didn't have one in Denver, either. I've never been to one.

Stupid CO and no alcohol in grocery stores! I assume that's the case for TX too?

• The frozen mini croissants are awesome.  I also like their version of golden oreos, pesto filled pasta, and their sparkling lemonades.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • At Christmas I could eat my weight in Candy cane joe joes...yum. I also like the tempura chicken, BBq chicken pizza, olive oil, coffee, taziki dip, black bean dip, in the fall...pumpkin pancake mix and pumpkin cream cheese, red pepper soup, I really like TJs
  • I love the pizza dough and pizza sauce and we get most of our fresh fruit and veggies there...love trader joes!!
  • Love the orange chicken!  Also chicken tikka masala, chicken curry strips, coffee, frozen chocolate croissants, naan, and brown rice.  And if you like to cook, the spices are only $2 per jar!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"