Detroit Babies
Options

Intro

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've never been a huge poster and I spend most of my time on the July 11 board but I am out of school for the summer and have become more active on the boards. I thought it would be helpful to jump to a local board as well as my monthly one.

I am 27 and DH and I have been married for almost two years. We both grew up in the Macomb area and once we got married we bought a house here. I am a high school English teacher in the area. This is my first LO. She's a girl and we plan to name her Liliana and call her Lily. We are both really excited and I am starting to get very ready for her to come. Anyway, thanks for reading!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hello!  I've started to become a more active poster. too.  Beautiful name you picked out!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! You are almost there!
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!

I love the name Lily and it is on our short list for if we have another girl in the future.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Welcome!

You are SO close? Do you have everything ready? Where are you delivering?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome and congrats =)

Love the name!

• Options
    Thanks everybody! We are delivering at Troy Beaumont with Oakland Macomb OBs. I feel like I still have a huge list of stuff to get ready so I'm trying to get those things done now before she comes. If not, they'll be waiting for me and really I figure she doesn't need every tiny thing done for her nursery before she comes home anyway so I'm trying not to stress.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your little girl. Girls are so much fun but I'm probably biased Wink
  • Options
    Also, the Detroit nest board is generally busier then this board. So you should introduce yourself over there too.
  • Options

Congrats!!!

Make sure you post when she is born.

I live in Macomb Twp too.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Options
    welcome and congrats

• Options

Welcome and Congrats on your little girl!  You should post on the Detroit Nest board, it's a little more active. 

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! :)
  • Options
    Welcome! When is your EDD? Mine is July 23 (or 24 depending on the doctor I talk to...)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"