2nd Trimester

cramps/aches/uncomfortable

Im 19 weeks w/ # 1 and have gained a few pounds but don't look super prego yet. I started REALLY feeling baby move over the last few days. 

I have been getting this tight, crampy feeling in my lower abd over the last 24 hours (like tight uterus) and aches in my sides (pelvic area). I think it is just the fact the baby is moving and causing discomfort but wanted to know if anyone else felt similar to this?

Since this is my first pregnancy everything is new and scary to me and I worry with the slightest discomfort.  

Re: cramps/aches/uncomfortable

• I am right there with you. Sadly, it is just baby growing. Hurts!!

• imagelexi44:
      I have been getting this tight, crampy feeling in my lower abd over the last 24 hours (like tight uterus) and aches in my sides (pelvic area).

i just called my OB with this concern today. when i cramp a little i feel as though my uterus gets rock hard. and then when the cramp goes away, my uterus is normal feeling. she said she thinks it may be braxton hicks. i am supposed to call with anything that persists/extreme discomfort/bleeding/etc.

i dont know if this is the same thing you're describing, but if you're concerned, i'd call just for piece of mind.

Married the love of my life August 28, 2010

BFP #1 EDD 12/7/11; DS born 12/2/11

BFP #2 EDD 01/17/14; MC @ 10w6d 06/28/13

BFP #3 EDD 07/12/14; MC @ 5w6d 11/14/13

Hopefully soon we will be TTC for our rainbow baby once again

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • FalinyFaliny member
    ugh ... I am right there with ya and my tummy has been soooooo uncomfortable. I have had the most random pains in my belly, at first it felt like my lower belly should have been black and blue, now it's a big all over cramp pain (like when you get a running cramp). no fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"