Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

my profile says 345 days until baby's birthday...

how do I change that??? the last thing I need to the bump telling me that I should have a baby when I dont...
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: my profile says 345 days until baby's birthday...

• Could it possibly be removed in your account settings?
    BFP 5.04.11 | EDD 1.17.11 | missed MC 5.27.11 found at 6.16.11 imageimageimage ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?
  • I went to my account and removed the are you pregnant thing and the do you have a kid thing AND the EDD... pressed save and it still pops up!!!!

:off to cry about it:

• Loading the player...
  • I think you have to send an email to something like community@bump.com  I don't know if that's the right address, though.  I had to send an email so I would stop getting weekly updates in my email.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The only way I made it stop was by changing my settings to tell it I was TTC.  Of course, now the stupid thing asks me if I am ready to start trying or whatever, but I don't see it often b/c I googled "The Bump Miscarriage and Loss Board" and saved the direct link to this board as a Favorite so I never see that main page (or not often).  If I am at a computer that it is not saved, I just google again as I hate having to go through the stupid boards to get here. Coming directly through google or a favorite is much better.

Try changing to TTC and see if that clears it all out.  Clearly The Bump was designed by a bunch of people who have never lost a baby!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• imageally2011:

The only way I made it stop was by changing my settings to tell it I was TTC.  Of course, now the stupid thing asks me if I am ready to start trying or whatever, but I don't see it often b/c I googled "The Bump Miscarriage and Loss Board" and saved the direct link to this board as a Favorite so I never see that main page (or not often).  If I am at a computer that it is not saved, I just google again as I hate having to go through the stupid boards to get here. Coming directly through google or a favorite is much better.

Try changing to TTC and see if that clears it all out.  Clearly The Bump was designed by a bunch of people who have never lost a baby!

Jenn have I told you today that you freaking rock?! Cause if I havent, you do  :)
  • Did it work?!?  I hope so, stupid Bump.  And I think you rock too for getting us all back on the fitness train!  And for being such awesome support to so many around here even in the midst of your grief....I am sure all of the other posters are so grateful, as am I. 

I really hope that worked for you...

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Oh, no....that hurts so bad, doesn't it?!?  The only way I got that to change was to "delete" the child...but I think they've changed the settings since I've had to do it.  I hope you can get a hold of the bump gods.
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"