Stay at Home Moms

s/o What DO you keep from DH?

What are some things you and DH purpsefully keep from each other or "just don't talk about"?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/o What DO you keep from DH?

• We don't discuss our previous sex lives at all.  We both had a lot of fun and lived life before we met, but we don't discuss specifics at all.  I don't want to know what he used to do or with whom, and neither does he.  We say "less history, more mystery", ha.

I never tell him how much it cost to get my hair done unless he specifically asks.  It's ridiculously expensive and he knows that, and only every once in a while will he ask me how much it was, lol.

• Yes, but I won't discuss it with you either :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJOEBunny:
    Yes, but I won't discuss it with you either :-)

LOL!  Touche!

• imageThe_Jen626:

We don't discuss our previous sex lives at all.  We both had a lot of fun and lived life before we met, but we don't discuss specifics at all.  I don't want to know what he used to do or with whom, and neither does he.  We say "less history, more mystery", ha.

I never tell him how much it cost to get my hair done unless he specifically asks.  It's ridiculously expensive and he knows that, and only every once in a while will he ask me how much it was, lol.

Ha, my H is the same way!  As far as he is concerned, I never knew anyone before him lol.  He prefers to not know. 

We also did a lot of living before we met each other.  I was 31 and he was 34 when we met so yeah, we both had our share of fun

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Same as above.  We've never had the "number" talk and never will.  Some things should remain a mystery, at least in my opinion.  I was 26 and he was 32 when we met so ... nobody was a saint.  :) 

Other than that, there really aren't any topics that are off limit. We don't delve too deeply into our past dating experiences, but that is about it.

The other thing that we keep private is we both shut the door to poop and pee.  I don't want to see him going and vice versa.  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelaney75:

we both shut the door to poop and pee.  I don't want to see him going and vice versa.  

This.  I am not the kind of person who wants to have a conversation with him while he's 'taking care of business'...and thankfully, he feels the same way.  I will, however, pee if he's in the shower and I can't wait.  But you can't see through our shower curtain, so to me, that's almost like shutting the door.

Other than that, not much.  We've each told the other our 'number' and it's not a big deal.  I had just turned 32 and he was 2 months shy of 32 when we met, so we'd both been around the block a few times by then.

• We used to shut the door to poop and pee until he broke his knee and I had to wipe his butt for a month.  That pretty much made everything else seem tame....

The only thing we keep from each other are Christmas gift secrets. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We don't discuss previous relationships
  • We're also in the camp of keeping bathroom "duties" private. 
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMamatoJackson:

We used to shut the door to poop and pee until he broke his knee and I had to wipe his butt for a month.  That pretty much made everything else seem tame....

The only thing we keep from each other are Christmas gift secrets. 

This made me laugh!

Add me to the numbers camp. Although we met in high school, we split up for 2 1/2 years. I don't care to know how many women he slept with during that time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We keep nothing but presents a secret from each other. 

We are weirdos...  I know.   

Prudence
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"