Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

If your LO went from bedsharing to full bed?

How was the transition?  Did they have any trouble adjusting?  I have rearranged DD's room and really want to get her in her own bed this summer.  There is already a full size bed in her room, I figured I would just get rails to put down the sides.  If you have any you would recommend, I would appreciate it!  Any other tips would be good as well!  TIA! :)

Extra info:  She technically bedshares with DH and I in our king size bed right now, but not really.  Her crib is the same height as our bed so we took one side off of it completely and pushed it right up to the bed at about 12 months when we weren't sleeping so well together anymore.  So, she is sleeping in her own space, but still with us.  If you KWIM.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If your LO went from bedsharing to full bed?

• Options

Your situation sounds a lot like ours. Ella has been in her own bed at least 1/2 the night for about three months.  We put the box spring and mattress on the floor so she could climb in and out easily and have one side against the wall and a rail on the other side. 

I sit with her when she is falling asleep. At first, I had to snuggle with her, but now I just sit on the end of the bed and sing to her and rub her back if she asks. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"