North Carolina Babies
Options

I may quit my guilty pleasure

The Bachelorette is killing me this season. I can't STAND Ashely. GOOD GOD. All she does is whine, cry, and boo hoo over everything. I wonder if Chris Harrison goes home and drinks after dealing with her. You know he wants to look at her and say SWEET JESUS get a GRIP girl. I bet they wish they picked a different bachelorette. It's not good TV material. It's just annoying. She is so immature and in no place to be there. Issues much?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: I may quit my guilty pleasure

• Options
    Bless her little heart. She is so immature, and not even close to being ready for marriage. I'm ready for the next Bachelor already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was just thinking this when I was watching it on the DVR this week.  This used to me my trash TV to watch while nursing Nate but like you said, she is just really annoying!!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kac831kac831 member
    Uhh I agree, I stopped watching because I  can't stand her! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageLalabee0425:
    The Bachelorette is killing me this season. I can't STAND Ashely. GOOD GOD. All she does is whine, cry, and boo hoo over everything. I wonder if Chris Harrison goes home and drinks after dealing with her. You know he wants to look at her and say SWEET JESUS get a GRIP girl. I bet they wish they picked a different bachelorette. It's not good TV material. It's just annoying. She is so immature and in no place to be there. Issues much?

Totally agree with everything you said!  But at this point, its such a train wreck, I cannot look away.  Plus, it gives me and a couple of my girlfriends an excuse to get together on a Monday night and drink wine Big Smile   We cheer the patheticness, that is Ashley....

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageQCBride06:

imageLalabee0425:

Totally agree with everything you said!  But at this point, its such a train wreck, I cannot look away.  Plus, it gives me and a couple of my girlfriends an excuse to get together on a Monday night and drink wine Big Smile   We cheer the patheticness, that is Ashley....

You could get totally wasted if you took a shot every time she said "Bently". 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I know, she is SO ANNOYING. This week I was about to lose it with her and the Bently ordeal and how dramatic she was being. Another thing that annoys me is that she keeps wearing those really large mens like shirts and she insists on having them buttoned down to her non existent boobs and it looks so gross, that and her skin tight pants/jeggings she wears and looks bow legged. YUCK. I have to say her hair looks nice though.
  • Options
    I'm only watching b/c it's good entertainment while I'm BFing but I totally agree that this season SUCKS.  She's very annoying.  What really gets to me are the group dates they're going on.  A roast?  Boxing each other?  She agrees to this dumb dates and then acts surprised when they blow up in her face.  I would love to take a shot every time she says "Bentley", it'd make the show more tolerable.  LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"