Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Just had a breakdown :(

So, I finally found a memory box today that I love. I have been looking for weeks for the right one so I was excited to find it. I get home and start putting all the baby's stuff in it (u/s pics, photos from the hospital, footprints, outfits, a stuffed animal my BF bought while I was in the hospital, and a few other things), and I just completely broke down. I haven't cried that hard since right after everything happened. I really didn't expect it to make me so emotional for some reason. I am glad all of his things are in one special place now, though.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP on 1/1/11; pPROM at 19 weeks; Jameson Thomas born on 4/5/11 at 20 weeks.

Imagine a love so strong that saying hello and goodbye the same day was worth the sorrow.

Re: Just had a breakdown :(

• I am so sorry.  I think that is completely normally, there will be many milestones until our due dates that may have that effect.  Good crys can be very therapeutic...I hope you are feeling better.

I sorry for the loss of your baby.

Hugs,

Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• And there will probably be milestones after that will :(  I hope you have a better night!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss... I hate break downs! I had one today too :( I am glad that you found a memory box you like. I am also proud of you for having the strength to go through all of the baby stuff. That is a big step. 
    June Ann 5/22 at 20.5 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • You are a brave woman. I haven't been able to even glance up at the memory box the hospital gave me. It's in a corner on a top shelf in my closet. I don't know if I'll ever be able to go through it, though I'm glad it's there for me if I ever decide to try. I break down just thinking about what she looked like, I can't imagine seeing her picture or footprints.

EDD 9/28/2011, lost our little girl (pre-e/iugr) on 6/13/11 @24w5d
    EDD 3/12/2013, natural miscarriage on 7/18/12 @6w2d
    EDD 8/01/2013, D&C scheduled for 12/31/12 @9w4d
  • I am so sorry hunny...my heart is just breaking for you. I'm glad you have all those special things in one place, and that you found a box you love. T&P to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a breakdown today also. It just happens. I think that it's just something that's going to happen now. I used to not be a crier, now if you look at me wrong I break down. Sorry for your loss
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"