3rd Trimester

You know you're pregnant when...

Getting up from the couch is a three step process! :)

Haha. DH laughs everytime.

Add your own here!

Vote on my Baby Names here!
VOTE on my Name List
Surprise! Baby #2!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• The couch is so me too...

My own is.. when any kind of food mentioned is suddenly a must have

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ditto to both of those. my DH mentioned bojangles today and I thought "mmmm...bojangles"

• Loading the player...
  • Putting on pants, instead of comfy pj pants sounds like a chore!

Your hubby has to help you get up off the floor because you just don't have the balance or flexibility to do it alone.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • When I drop something on the floor and decide to just walk away from it.  I can't bend down to pick it up anymore..

When I can't seem to even write things down without putting them in the wrong order (I had to write a bunch of numbers down at work today and used a ton of white out).

• Turning over in bed is an Olympic sport. I literally have to think about it for 5mins and then THROW myself to the other side. 

When everything you eat or drink (including water) gives you heartburn. Tums are part of every meal.  

When your boobs randomly leak fluid like a faucet. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:

Turning over in bed is an Olympic sport. I literally have to think about it for 5mins and then THROW myself to the other side. 

When everything you eat or drink (including water) gives you heartburn. Tums are part of every meal.  

I feel like you've been at my house today.  My DH told me the other nite we need to get a bigger bed before the next baby because I wake him up every time I try to move.  And I was just sitting outside with DH, chatting with the neighbors, leaned over and the faucets started.  My response..."Well at least I have on a black shirt and no one will notice."  I have leaked sticky fluid all over my shirt and just sat there because it really is too much of an effort to walk back into the house, find a shirt, a bra, breast pads and then change.  Gotta love it.

Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
  • imagemaceymay1816:
    imageMrs Castillo:

Turning over in bed is an Olympic sport. I literally have to think about it for 5mins and then THROW myself to the other side. 

I feel like you've been at my house today.  My DH told me the other nite we need to get a bigger bed before the next baby because I wake him up every time I try to move.  And I was just sitting outside with DH, chatting with the neighbors, leaned over and the faucets started.  My response..."Well at least I have on a black shirt and no one will notice."  I have leaked sticky fluid all over my shirt and just sat there because it really is too much of an effort to walk back into the house, find a shirt, a bra, breast pads and then change.  Gotta love it.

We got a king size when we found out I was preg again....it has been heaven... 

• Ugh...I really hate going to bed in general. I can't get comfortable! And then...I can't get up!
  • imageMrs Castillo:

This! And getting up to pee in the middle of the night requires your husband's assistance because you cannot physically sit up unassisted anymore.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs Castillo:

This. And, getting in and out of bed 3-4 times a night to pee has never been so difficult. Not only is my belly big and heavy, but the mountain of pillows are also major obstacles.

• zenmazenma member
    You have chronic back pain and lying on your left side or a birthing ball is the only remedy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • When all you can think about is cold beverages, (I was picturing slushies.)
  • When you'd rather shoot yourself in the foot than turn the oven on.  I am not taking this sudden spike in humidity well. 
  • The bed for sure...and we have a king, so the size isn't the problem...it's that it takes me 5 minutes to roll over and I wake up DH and the dogs and then everybody has to get re-situated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG this post is for me for sure!  My husband said there are nights when I am just grasping at him, mostly asleep because I am trying to roll over and can't do it alone.  And then there's the pelvic pain when you move, and you think your hips are just going to snap in half...

And then the humidity....my poor thankles (I go from thigh to foot, no cankles...thankles)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• having to spend 5 minutes arranging my pillow fortress just so if I have any chance of being careful. 

And seriously weighing the pros and cons of picking up anything lower than my knees. I usually decide not to. 

• And then there's getting all situated and realizing you forgot something across the room...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• all you think about are the days when you didn't have to pee every five minutes.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Oh I was just thinking the couch thing last night! lol

When you have to use the handicapped stall in the restrooms because the other doors open in and the only way to fit in there and close the door is to straddle the toilet!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • You try to squeeze past someone in line and not realize you are rubbing your belly all over them.  Ok, maybe this is just me...but I seriously don't realize how big my belly is when I am trying to walk in a crowd!  That poor woman in the wheel chair at Subway got a face full of pregnant belly... haha.  Oops! --She was blocking the chips! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Your belly knocks things over. I knocked a glass of milk all over my laptop. When you can no longer fit in booths. We went to don pablos and my belly was hitting the table so had to move to a table *sigh*
    Love At First Sight!
    I love you even when your a fuss Butt
    Lauralei Mae
  • When there is no comforatble sleeping position, and you are thankful even to get 6 hrs a night.  I guess this is just preparing us for the baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLStorms:
    And then there's getting all situated and realizing you forgot something across the room...

I've had that happen to me and I would just lay in my bed staring at it  *rage*

• I sneezed and peed my pants a little tonight. lol

Also everytime I have to bend over I groan. I do it without even knowing I'm doing it and I got some weird stares the other day at a gas station!!

• LOL!!  All of these is me!!

• I discovered a new one today.

When you turn sideways to get out of someone's way and you end up more in the way.

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"