Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Tomorrow ( Friday) is our FIRST weigh-in!!!

Ok ladies,

Tomorrow is weigh-in number 1!!

so far playing I have

aflowers

coastalmaine

dancingwarrior

angelakh

maryymere

ally2011

holliekriegel

bethy80

ktsnshn

nidawi6

If anyone else wants to be added then let me know!!!

From you ladies already signed up....i need how much you want to loose! I was think that every 2 weeks who ever is winning we could find a way to "honor" them in our siggy so that its an insentive. Kinda like an employee of the week type deal! We can call it BUMPIE LOSER OF THE WEEK!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Tomorrow ( Friday) is our FIRST weigh-in!!!

• I want to lose 20lbs

• Oh, how did I miss this one?  I want to play...however, I'm not sure I can as I have already started this journey and I weigh in on Saturdays.  Would you accept me anyway?  I'm okay if you won't...really.  No worries on this end!

By the way, I LOVE the idea of honoring the BUMPIE LOSER OF THE WEEK in siggies.  <3 it.

I also am breaking my HUGE goal into smaller, doable pieces.  At this time, I hope to lose 20 lbs...however, I have a few of those 20 lb goals...

Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to loose 40lb! I have been try for a month and not one pound yet! Maybe I will have more luck here?
    TTC #1 since 5/10 BFP 4/9/11 Natural M/C 5/15/11 Hypothyroidism and PCOS Clomid 1/13...
  • imagecarrieandtim:

Oh, how did I miss this one?  I want to play...however, I'm not sure I can as I have already started this journey and I weigh in on Saturdays.  Would you accept me anyway?  I'm okay if you won't...really.  No worries on this end!

By the way, I LOVE the idea of honoring the BUMPIE LOSER OF THE WEEK in siggies.  <3 it.

I also am breaking my HUGE goal into smaller, doable pieces.  At this time, I hope to lose 20 lbs...however, I have a few of those 20 lb goals...

Of course we will take you!!! EVERYONE is welcome and if you weigh in on saturdays just give me the weight ( lbs lost ) from your friday before :)

Oh and also if you ladies find something that really helps you throughout the week or a kick @ss recipe PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share it when you do weigh ins!

• imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    imagecarrieandtim:

Oh, how did I miss this one?  I want to play...however, I'm not sure I can as I have already started this journey and I weigh in on Saturdays.  Would you accept me anyway?  I'm okay if you won't...really.  No worries on this end!

Of course we will take you!!! EVERYONE is welcome and if you weigh in on saturdays just give me the weight ( lbs lost ) from your friday before :)

Oh and also if you ladies find something that really helps you throughout the week or a kick @ss recipe PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share it when you do weigh ins!

Thanks for being so welcoming!  Just to make sure I get this (hahaha) I will give you my weight loss from last Saturday tomorrow?  Is that right?

Also, we may want to figure percentages, not pounds, for the biggest loser.  For some, it may be VERY easy to lose 2 lbs. but for some, they'll struggle for .4.  Know what I mean?  With percentages, it sort of "equals" us all out.

SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

• Normally that would be correct.... but for tomorrow Im just going to post names and what they want to lose since its the first week. For yours I can always put your total loss next to it so its doesnt discourage you!

Example of tomorrow yours will look like this:

carrieandtim - 20lbs ( already lost 6.9)

the next week it will be what ever you lost for the week and your total:

carrieandtim - 2lbs ( total 8.9)

that way what you already lost doesnt factor in to the Loser of the week the first round and you dont have to 're-start' your count either!

• imagecarrieandtim:
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    imagecarrieandtim:

Thanks for being so welcoming!  Just to make sure I get this (hahaha) I will give you my weight loss from last Saturday tomorrow?  Is that right?

Also, we may want to figure percentages, not pounds, for the biggest loser.  For some, it may be VERY easy to lose 2 lbs. but for some, they'll struggle for .4.  Know what I mean?  With percentages, it sort of "equals" us all out.

Good idea!
  • imageLoveOfMikesLife:

Normally that would be correct.... but for tomorrow Im just going to post names and what they want to lose since its the first week. For yours I can always put your total loss next to it so its doesnt discourage you!

Example of tomorrow yours will look like this:

carrieandtim - 20lbs ( already lost 6.9)

the next week it will be what ever you lost for the week and your total:

carrieandtim - 2lbs ( total 8.9)

that way what you already lost doesnt factor in to the Loser of the week the first round and you dont have to 're-start' your count either!

Oh...I see.  Tomorrow is the first BEGINNING weigh in.  Right?

SHE STUCK!

• I would like to lose 20 lbs also!  So excited to do this :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want to loose 20 lbs 
    June Ann 5/22 at 20.5 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I would like to lose 40 pounds.  My first goal will be 20 though!  Honestly, I am ok with that weight if I had to weigh it forever, but I would rather lose the full 40.  This is a great idea, I have been in such a rut (as evidenced by the ice cream I just ate since I had only had 1300 calories today...sigh....)

Thank you for leading this!  I hope you have had a good day.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• I want in!!! I would like to lose 30 lbs!!
    BFP#1 1/04/2008 Liam Joseph born 09/26/08 @ 37 weeks BFP#2 5/8/2011 MC Found 06/20/2011, D&C 06/21/2011 @ 10 Weeks "Sometimes love lasts a moment. Sometimes love lasts a lifetime. Sometimes a moment is a lifetime."
  • I'd like to lose 20lbs
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • I want to play! 30lbs atleast here!
    Chasing Down Dreams
    TTC #1 Since 11/07
    BFP: 5/20/11 Ectopic:5/31/11

• I want to join.. I want to lose 20. I have never been able to stick to a diet but maybe this will help
  • Oh noes, I didn't weight myself this morning. I haven't looked at a scale in ages. So I'll just estimate that I'd like to lose 20 lbs.
    EDD 9/28/2011, lost our little girl (pre-e/iugr) on 6/13/11 @24w5d
    EDD 3/12/2013, natural miscarriage on 7/18/12 @6w2d
    EDD 8/01/2013, D&C scheduled for 12/31/12 @9w4d
  • I want to lose 20 lbs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"