Infertility

Unpopular Opinion Thursday

Anyone up for it?
After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
Born 7/30/13

Re: Unpopular Opinion Thursday

• I am up for it.  But what is it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Share your unpopular opinion.
    Born 7/30/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok!  These might be lame!

I don't like starbucks, I may even hate it!

I don't like the heat - I am actually glad we haven't gotten summer yet in the PNW.

I don't like babyshowers, or seeing ANY baby bumps. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • imageRawr08:

Ok!  These might be lame!

I don't like starbucks, I may even hate it!

I don't like the heat - I am actually glad we haven't gotten summer yet in the PNW.

I don't like babyshowers, or seeing ANY baby bumps. 

This and this (at least for the moment)!  Go PNW!

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• You should not bring your baby to the RE's office.  And if you absolutely must (as in all other sources of childcare have some life threatening emergency to tend to) then under NO cirucmstances should you encourage it to giggle and laugh in front of infertile people (or do anything else cute).  And if you do that, don't look around the room smiling thinking you and your baby are cute.  You're not.

ETA: This probably isn't very UP on this board, but the rest of the world is clueless.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• I judge people on there parenting techniques.  I am not a mother and there is a chance I might not be but I still judge.
    Born 7/30/13
  • mm29mm29 member

imageMarried071709:
    I judge people on there parenting techniques.  I am not a mother and there is a chance I might not be but I still judge.
    I do this all the time! 

My neighbor's son is living with her and so are his children.  I think he sucks as a dad, and my neighbor is sucks as a grandma.  She is always yelling at them.  Umm, I'm pretty sure there are better ways of disciplining a child, Just say'n!

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • imagebfarrell:

You should not bring your baby to the RE's office.  And if you absolutely must (as in all other sources of childcare have some life threatening emergency to tend to) then under NO cirucmstances should you encourage it to giggle and laugh in front of infertile people (or do anything else cute).  And if you do that, don't look around the room smiling thinking you and your baby are cute.  You're not.

ETA: This probably isn't very UP on this board, but the rest of the world is clueless.

You shouldn't talk about how your husband won't get a vascetomy to stop getting you KU'd in front of your infertile friends. Seriously, I had to sit through this "discussion" at my OWN house the other night. Two of my friends are both super fertile and were fighting about how the husband should get snipped versus them getting tubes tied(husbands were there too giving their position). Really? They all know I am about to IVF. Please have a brain and shut your mouth.

Again, this doesn't really fit in UP here but I just had to share it..

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Ooooh, I'm game.

(1)  I don't think that eating healthier makes you feel better or cleaner or lighter.  I think eating cheesecake makes you feel better as does chocolate and most cookies.

(2)  I don't like boy bands...never have, never will.  Yes, I was alive during NKOTB; no, I don't care.  The same goes for New Edition, BSB, N Sync, the works.  I don't get it.

TTC since 11/09
    Two C/P and Lots of Tests
    Me = LPD + cancer survivor, DH = low count and morphology
    IUIs #1-5, January 2011 - June 2011 = BFN
    IVF #1 in July/August 2011 = BFP!!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
  • imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

(1)  I don't think that eating healthier makes you feel better or cleaner or lighter.  I think eating cheesecake makes you feel better as does chocolate and most cookies.

(2)  I don't like boy bands...never have, never will.  Yes, I was alive during NKOTB; no, I don't care.  The same goes for New Edition, BSB, N Sync, the works.  I don't get it.

LOL!  This!  Oh and I hate hate hate skiing and I live in Colorado! 

Lucky IUI #3 Clomid + Menopur + IUI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (9.15.11) ~ 437!!! Beta #2 (9.19.11) ~ 1,854!!! EDD 05.24.2012 TWINS!!! BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebfarrell:

You should not bring your baby to the RE's office.  And if you absolutely must (as in all other sources of childcare have some life threatening emergency to tend to) then under NO cirucmstances should you encourage it to giggle and laugh in front of infertile people (or do anything else cute).  And if you do that, don't look around the room smiling thinking you and your baby are cute.  You're not.

OR flaunt your u/s pics when you are the receptionist at an RE office!  REALLY?!?!?!

Lucky IUI #3 Clomid + Menopur + IUI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (9.15.11) ~ 437!!! Beta #2 (9.19.11) ~ 1,854!!! EDD 05.24.2012 TWINS!!! BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesrkm:
    imagebfarrell:

OR flaunt your u/s pics when you are the receptionist at an RE office!  REALLY?!?!?!

Or shove your newborn in my face and insist that I hold it.  With a smug look as if to say "See doesn't holding my baby make you feel so much better...you can borrow her/him"

• I just thought of some none IF related ones.

a)  I don't like beer, mayo or chicken and no matter how many times you talk about how delicious they are, it doesn't make me like them

b) I don't find roller coasters or most rides fun.

c) I also hate to ski and pretty much dislike anything out in the cold. 

d) The Time Traveler's Wife is a dumb book.

Oh goodness this is fun.  I could go on forever. 

• It's not smart to announce your wife 5-week-along pregnancy on FB.  i don't care how excited you are.  This guy is a calssic FB over-sharer, and while I hope to God the pregnancy goes well, if I have to see a FB miscarriage announcement, I am going to lose it.  Seriously.  I am unstable these days.
    Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
    DH: 31, normal!
    April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
    Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
    Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
    My Blog

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Contact lenses are disgusting. 

me 33/DH 36
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMrkyrain:

I just thought of some none IF related ones.

a)  I don't like beer, mayo or chicken and no matter how many times you talk about how delicious they are, it doesn't make me like them

I could eat chicken covered with mayo accompanied by a beer for dinner 7 nights a week!  Stick out tongue

me 33/DH 36
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMarried071709:
    I judge people on there parenting techniques.  I am not a mother and there is a chance I might not be but I still judge.

THIS. lol

I can't stand people who demand that going to church is essential to becoming a "good" moral person.  There is a person at my work who says this all the time.  I don't have the nerve to tell her I never went to church, and I never will.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebfarrell:

Yes x a million

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • imagebfarrell:
    imageMrkyrain:

I could eat chicken covered with mayo accompanied by a beer for dinner 7 nights a week!  Stick out tongue

I still like you.  :) 

• imageMrkyrain:

Ohh I am sooooo with you on MAYO!!!! It disgusts me and my hubby LOVES it! I call it Satan's Seed!

I can't stand Lady Gaga!  Everything about her seriously bugs the crap out of me!

I think people should not tell me to quit the fertility treatments and just have faith in the Lord.  Really?  I'm  NOT the next Virgin Mary. 

I think my dog Spike is cleaner, cuter, better behaved and better dressed than most people's kids!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagebfarrell:
    imageMrkyrain:

Ok, this seriously made me laugh out loud!!!!!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    10/13 - BFP!!

• imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

Agreed on both Penny esp number 1!!

I hate guns (even though my husband owns 4!) They scare the sh&t out of me!

I hate running (is this seriously fun??) I feel like my lungs are set on fire every time I've tried to!

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have absolutely no problem with the fact that I ate cake for breakfast yesterday. My husband tried to tell me it's not healthy. I think I put eggs in the mix when I baked it; that's healthy, right?!
    2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • imagenaybird:
    imageMrkyrain:

Ohh I am sooooo with you on MAYO!!!! It disgusts me and my hubby LOVES it! I call it Satan's Seed!

I can't stand Lady Gaga!  Everything about her seriously bugs the crap out of me!

I think people should not tell me to quit the fertility treatments and just have faith in the Lord.  Really?  I'm  NOT the next Virgin Mary. 

I think my dog Spike is cleaner, cuter, better behaved and better dressed than most people's kids!

THIS!!!!!!!  Only referring to my Ziggy.  Who is actually ridiculously ill mannered.....ok, maybe I like him better than everyone else's DOG, not child.  He's kind of an a-hole, but I love him.

My Blog

• imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

I hate running (is this seriously fun??) I feel like my lungs are set on fire every time I've tried to!

eff running.  I only run if I am being chased.

My Blog

• imagebfarrell:

This! It has happened to me twice now. Seriously, I am glad you have a baby. Would you take a moment and realize the rest of us are there because we are having trouble having a baby?!?!

ME: 30 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 3/2010
    DX: Unclear-potential MF (low motility, borderline count); currently unexplained
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Lap: May 2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #1: 6/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #2: 7/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #3: 8/2011
    9/2011 Switched REs...and more testing
    DX: Unexplained- borderline MFI
    IVF #1: 11/09/2011- BFP!!
    Beta #1: 241; Beta #2: 666
    Ultrasound scheduled for 5w6d
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • imagekzawisl:
    imagenaybird:
    imageMrkyrain:

THIS!!!!!!!  Only referring to my Ziggy.  Who is actually ridiculously ill mannered.....ok, maybe I like him better than everyone else's DOG, not child.  He's kind of an a-hole, but I love him.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE that you called your dog an A hole! My husband calls Spike an A hole so much that Spikey will respond to it!!!!!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    10/13 - BFP!!

• imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

Ditto...and even then I might try to hide or outwit the person/thing chasing me before I end up huffing and puffing. 

ME: 30 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 3/2010
    DX: Unclear-potential MF (low motility, borderline count); currently unexplained
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Lap: May 2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #1: 6/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #2: 7/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #3: 8/2011
    9/2011 Switched REs...and more testing
    DX: Unexplained- borderline MFI
    IVF #1: 11/09/2011- BFP!!
    Beta #1: 241; Beta #2: 666
    Ultrasound scheduled for 5w6d
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

I wouldn't even run if I WAS being chased!!!!!!!  I HATE running!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    10/13 - BFP!!

• imagenaybird:
    imagekzawisl:
    imagenaybird:
    imageMrkyrain:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE that you called your dog an A hole! My husband calls Spike an A hole so much that Spikey will respond to it!!!!!

So does Ziggy!  He also responds to Moose, Ziggamoose, Moosifer, and Jerkface.  I love Spike's KISS shirt.  Zig has a lifejacket and a Clemson t-shirt.  Might be too fat for the t-shirt now!

My Blog

• mm29mm29 member
    imagenaybird:
    imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

Haha!  This made me laugh so hard :)
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • imagemm29:
    imagenaybird:
    imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

I MIGHT run if I was on fire and could see a lake in the distance.  Might.

Another unpopular opinion: i think the airlines should have passes for frequent fliers that let them AROUND the idiot at the TSA with the belt and pager on, with the water bottle in his bag, whose wife has 60 oz of shampoo in her carryon.   have no patience for airport idiots.  I am more than willing to take my shoes off and my laptop out, etc, but PLEASE don't make me wait behind this moron.

My Blog

• imagekzawisl:
    imagemm29:
    imagenaybird:
    imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

I MIGHT run if I was on fire and could see a lake in the distance.  Might.

Hahah! Nope.. not me.. Stop, Drop and roll is good enough!!!!!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    10/13 - BFP!!

• OMG, this entire post is making me cry I'm laughing so hard! 

me 33/DH 36
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ann679Ann679 member
    imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

THIS!  I hate running too!  I wish I could enjoy it as I would love to have the body that runner's have, but I'm over it. 

Also, I hate Hershey chocolate. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't STAND how every get together, holiday, vacation, dinner plans,  etc...that involves my in-laws is only based around the grand kids! UGH!!!!
  • imagebfarrell:
    imageMrkyrain:

LOL me too! But DH hates mayo so he would understand that part!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Man I missed some fun posts yesterday. Might be a little late but I woke up with a cold, so I am in the mood to b!tch and moan. lol

1. I hate Star Trek. Wish a passion.

2. I don't care if they are my best of best friends or family... deep down I will be cursing their pregnancy unless they have experienced IF. Oh jealousy...

3. I hate thank you cards. I hate filling them out, sending them out, and I hate recieving them. I always get them in the mail and think "ooh, is this an invitation to something!" then I get dissapointed when it's a stupid thank you card. I think it's a waste of paper and if I said "thank you" and even gave you a hug to your face, isn't that better then a stupid piece of paper??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • imageAnn679:
    imagekzawisl:
    imagesnoangel79:
    imagepennylanehd:

Ooooh, I'm game.

THIS!  I hate running too!  I wish I could enjoy it as I would love to have the body that runner's have, but I'm over it. 

Also, I hate Hershey chocolate. 

Yeah, you'd think that running = runner's body, but no.... 

I've been training for a half marathon for 4.5 months (only 9 days away!!), so I've upped my running from an average of about 15 miles/week to 30+ miles per week... and lost about 3 pounds.

WTF??? I agree that it might not be worth it! :)

TTC since September 2010
    March 2011: Diagnosed with PCOS
    First cycle 3/11: 50mg Clomid = No response
    Second cycle 4/11: 100mg Clomid = No response
    Third cycle 5/11: 2.5mg Femara + 150IU FSH CD7 and 8 = Follies, but BFN
    Fourth cycle 6/11: Femara + FSH again = Follies, but no ovulation and another BFN :(
    Fifth cycle 7/11: Femara + FSH again = Wait and see!
  • I totally needed this yesterday.... I read it at work and was laughing so hard that I attracted everyone's attention! Thanks ladies!!

It's a little late, but I thought of a few:

1. I hate nearly all music made after 1989-- esp. top 40. I'm a classic rock girl through and through!

2. I hate seeing people riding their bikes/motorcycles without helmets.

3. I am scared of outhouses. Gives me a complex to use one.

4. I hate it when people get water all over the bathroom counter and leave it there. Effing GROSS!!

TTC since September 2010
    March 2011: Diagnosed with PCOS
    First cycle 3/11: 50mg Clomid = No response
    Second cycle 4/11: 100mg Clomid = No response
    Third cycle 5/11: 2.5mg Femara + 150IU FSH CD7 and 8 = Follies, but BFN
    Fourth cycle 6/11: Femara + FSH again = Follies, but no ovulation and another BFN :(
    Fifth cycle 7/11: Femara + FSH again = Wait and see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"