Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Now just waiting to menstrate LOL

It has been 6 weeks post M/C and i still have not gotten my cycle. I want my first one to come so I don't need meds or a procedure. My body has been so out of wack with all this. I have always been regular with cycles even with PCOS and hypo. Part of me is in denial that I have PCOS bc my cycles have been regular, until now! I know stressing about it will long prolong it!
TTC #1 since 5/10 BFP 4/9/11 Natural M/C 5/15/11 Hypothyroidism and PCOS Clomid 1/13...

Re: Now just waiting to menstrate LOL

• I know the feeling you are having and I am sorry.  I am about 5 weeks post d&c and I am just waiting for AF to show up also.  I have always been a little off on my cycles, so I am just trying to be patient, but it is hard when I just want to have my period to be sure everything is operating correctly again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MsVolley, you and I, sadly, had an almost identical loss...I am still waiting for AF too. It is so hard to be patient! 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am waiting too. Hope AF comes for all of us soon!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Sorry for your loss sweepie412. Our stories are very close and although that is weird, I am sorry for that too.  I hope that we will be suprised by AF anyday now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know how you feel. My natural miscariage is taking alot longer to complete than I thought it would. I am now anxiously awaiting the first cycle so we can try again, but my fears of my PCOS rearing it's ugly head are growing even though my cycle was normal before we got pregnant.

Thanks for helping me LOL today:) 

BFP 5.04.11 | EDD 1.17.11 | missed MC 5.27.11 found at 6.16.11 imageimageimage ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"