1st Trimester
Options

whatchas doing for the 4th?

We're heading to the lake and taking our son to an amusement/water park. It's supposed to be horribly hot so maybe we'll just be vegging in the hotel. I love hotels. Room service is so nice. What are your plans?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: whatchas doing for the 4th?

• Options
    Avoiding being seen in a bathing suit! haha DH's family has a lake house and throw a big bash there each year and I am look pudgy not prego and I don't want to be up all night, so I would like to avoid this and watch fireworks elsewhere. We haven't really told many people about the baby yet, so I don't want people to think that I have gained 7 post marriage lbs instead of baby bloat.
  • Options

We are going to my mom's house to watch the fireworks over the Washington Monument from her roof. I love doing that.  We bring up food and (fo)cocktails.  Plus it?s high enough that the its away from the mosquitoes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We'll be going to visit my MIL to share the good news on Saturday. Then my Dad is coming to town on Monday and we'll tell him then also =) I love summer!! 

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July! 

• Options
    My group of friends has an annual scavenger hunt around Chicago this weekend.  It's one of the best events of the year, so I'm super excited.  I am going to have to cautiously ask my team to take it easy this year because it's normally super competitive, and I am way too tired to run and sweat all day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"