Cloth Diapering

I need a wagon buddy

I would love someone to help keep me accountable (since DH is failing miserably) for diapering purchases. I honestly have loads of things I love and plenty of everything, I am just adding fun prints at this point.

Thoughts on doing an OTW check-in regularly? That might help me, and be fun to see what those still building their stashes are getting.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I need a wagon buddy

• My rule is that I have to have the $$ in PP for a diaper purchase. So, if it runs low and I want something new, I need to sell something. Keeps me from spending too much and also keeps my stash a reasonable size and only filled with things I truly love.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Um.  Hello lover.  LOL.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the idea of a regular OTW check in, although it usually makes me want to buy more, not refrain from buying.  Maybe an OTWagon check-in?  We can post if we've been good and what we're looking at?  I'd be happy to do one.  Maybe on Thursday mornings after the craziness of Wednesday?

I'll be joining you on the wagon.  DH wants to buy a fancy schmancy baby backpack for hiking and stuff so the baby budget is going towards that this month, except for next week's HP TT stocking, of course.

• I always wind up window shopping when DS falls asleep on me (or while he's nursing), and then posting the things I really like here.  That seems to help me stay on the wagon some, though I don't know if it's helpful for anyone else :P

We could do a weekly on the wagon check-in.  Maybe we should try to come up with CD-related topics (other than huge failtastic dramas) so that wagon people can still participate on the board without shopping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm jumping back on the wagon. I'm allowed to try for a TT but I always fail miserably at stockings so my money is pretty safe. The majority of DS1's test results are in and it's looking more and more expensive :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageananas19:

I would love someone to help keep me accountable (since DH is failing miserably) for diapering purchases. I honestly have loads of things I love and plenty of everything, I am just adding fun prints at this point.

Thoughts on doing an OTW check-in regularly? That might help me, and be fun to see what those still building their stashes are getting.

Glad I could take that WCW soaker off your hands Embarrassed

• imageMyBdayPresent:

I love the idea of a regular OTW check in, although it usually makes me want to buy more, not refrain from buying.  Maybe an OTWagon check-in?  We can post if we've been good and what we're looking at?  I'd be happy to do one.  Maybe on Thursday mornings after the craziness of Wednesday?

I'll be joining you on the wagon.  DH wants to buy a fancy schmancy baby backpack for hiking and stuff so the baby budget is going towards that this month, except for next week's HP TT stocking, of course.

This exactly!  Although I'm pretty well on the wagon because hubs keeps track of our bank account like a hawk!! "I see you went to McDonald's last Thursday..." No joke!  Hehe I can convince him we need new diapers when we take trips up to Pittsburgh (there is a CD store up there AND I hate Pittsburgh so he feels bad and takes me there every time) or I can tell him we "need" something.  He would FREAK if I bought every week though. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd love to have an OTWagon check-in. We could have a topic each week... PIP or something.
  • I'm definitely in! I must remember, if I don't look I won't want to buy. Maybe you guys can keep me straight!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageyodasmistress:
    Um.  Hello lover.  LOL.

You can be my personal sponsor! <3

Love the stash rotation plan Jenny. I tried something vaguely similar once, it didn't last long, lol. I'll give it another go!

I'm up for an OTWagon check-in. And I love the PIP idea beckerella, to remind us that we've already got some sweet fluff! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I do the same thing Jenny does. And now that stinks is potty trained during the day, I'm making myself keep my stash small enough to fit in 2 drawers. I have a separate drawer for wool, though! Lol!
  • imageLurkieLoo:
    imageMyBdayPresent:

I love the idea of a regular OTW check in, although it usually makes me want to buy more, not refrain from buying.  Maybe an OTWagon check-in?  We can post if we've been good and what we're looking at?  I'd be happy to do one.  Maybe on Thursday mornings after the craziness of Wednesday?

This exactly!  Although I'm pretty well on the wagon because hubs keeps track of our bank account like a hawk!! "I see you went to McDonald's last Thursday..." No joke!  Hehe I can convince him we need new diapers when we take trips up to Pittsburgh (there is a CD store up there AND I hate Pittsburgh so he feels bad and takes me there every time) or I can tell him we "need" something.  He would FREAK if I bought every week though. 

I believe you are talking about the Happy Baby Company which I just raved about in the (I love my local CD store) post. 

Why do you hate Pittsburgh? :(   (I'm not really taking it personally, just wondering.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"