Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

For the billionth time, that's your mouth

I don't know how/why but Aiden thinks his mouth is his nose and I can't seem to break him of it.  If you say "Aiden, where's your nose?"  He puts two fingers to his lips.  I always say 'No sillly!  THIS is your nose!" and touch his nose.  Then I show him mommy's nose.  Kid just doesn't get it and I want to know who the heck told him his mouth was his nose because that person is off the babysitting list :-p
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: For the billionth time, that's your mouth

• My kid thinks almost every animal says "moo."  I almost hate to correct him because the expression on his face is so cute when he says it.  We've been over neigh and baa so many times, but he'll point right at the horse/sheep/zebra and MOOOO :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lmao... I'm sorry but I needed that chuckle. Mine will grab yours when asked but never his own nose. Other areas he's fine but not the nose....
    imageBabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageteeah22:
    My kid thinks almost every animal says "moo."  I almost hate to correct him because the expression on his face is so cute when he says it.  We've been over neigh and baa so many times, but he'll point right at the horse/sheep/zebra and MOOOO :)

This is how we feel about Aiden's word for cookie - cookUH??  Emphasis always on the "uh" and it's always a question and he gets this wide eyed look on his face.  I KNOW I should use the word cookie but I can't help but say it too because it's so damn cute :) 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• LOL!  One of Ashley's first words was kitty cat...but she says it something like Killy cat with a roll of her toung.  It is the cutest thing ever and I am going to miss that so much when she finally figures it out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageelmoali:

imageteeah22:
    My kid thinks almost every animal says "moo."  I almost hate to correct him because the expression on his face is so cute when he says it.  We've been over neigh and baa so many times, but he'll point right at the horse/sheep/zebra and MOOOO :)

This is how we feel about Aiden's word for cookie - cookUH??  Emphasis always on the "uh" and it's always a question and he gets this wide eyed look on his face.  I KNOW I should use the word cookie but I can't help but say it too because it's so damn cute :) 

Are you sure we aren't speaking about the same kid....lol Jacob is all about the cook-uh for everything snack wise....
    imageBabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we have almost the same issue. DD has ears and eyes inverted...

K, where are your eyes >> points to her ears... haha. Ohh, but if I say "peek a boo", she instantly covers her eyes... too cute!

we used to have the mouth/nose confusion for a while.. we started telling her: mouth is for eating, nose for breathing..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"