November 2011 Moms
Options

I think the baby's head butting my pelvis

Yep. It feels really wierd, like the baby is stretching or something, but I can also feel a bump on my lower back/pelvis area and I can actually hear it. What the heck?

Re: I think the baby's head butting my pelvis

• Options
    I get this but I always have this vision of my baby doing a little tiny tap dance on top of my bladder. Probably that's not it though. Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    My DS was breech my entire pregnancy (head by my ribs and feet straight down).  He'd kick my pelvis and we'd joke that "you can't kick out the door kid".  It hurt so bad.  This LO is very active too but it's too early for me to tell which body part is where :-D
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSuzJune04:
    My DS was breech my entire pregnancy (head by my ribs and feet straight down).  He'd kick my pelvis and we'd joke that "you can't kick out the door kid".  It hurt so bad.  This LO is very active too but it's too early for me to tell which body part is where :-D
    I would think so too, but I was stil watching the baby's kicks on my belly when this was happening. It was really strange though, I didn't know the baby could do anything that I could hear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"