Parenting
Options

Neighborhood cookout, need help!

We are having a neighborhood cookout and kinda competing for the best grilled meat. DH and I don't reallydo anything fancy with our grilling and hate fish. Does anyone have an amazing food they make on the grill?

Re: Neighborhood cookout, need help!

• Options

Marinade turkey brest/tenders or chicken in

1 part soy sauce

1 part oil (vegtable)

2 parts 7up

a little garlic salt

I put it together in the morning and then cook it that same night.

• Options

My new favorite that I just stumbled across one day just by mixing stuff together. I cut up sirloin tips and marinate it in this mixture:

Balsamic Vinegerette

Soy Sauce

minced garlic,

I don't measure any of it, so I can't give you an exact measure, but I just dump it into a ziploc and throw the meat in, marinate it all afternoon and put the meat on skewers and grill it. It's been a hit every time I've made it, we've made it for company a  few times and they always ask for the recipe. My hubby told me not to throw out the recipe! 

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're going to need to practice. The best marinade in the world won't matter if you don't know how to grill.
  • Options

imageghm:
    You're going to need to practice. The best marinade in the world won't matter if you don't know how to grill.

Word. 

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    YodajoYodajo member
    I make awesome lamb kebobs, but I know not everyone likes lamb (or at least they think they don't until they try mine)! 
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"