Trying to Get Pregnant

Hi everyone:)

My husband and I have decided to try for our second baby. We have a 2 year old and think that is a good enough age gap. We didn't try with our first so this trying to get pregnant is new to me. We chose July as in hopes it will work and have another April baby. I am 34, just lost 35lbs this year and feel great. I was on Lutera birthcontrol for the month of April but went right back off of it as my husband said they turned me into a mean witch. My periods are back to normal 28 days apart give or take a day. I have never really charted my body, or looked out when I ovulating so I have no idea what I am doing. I hope to meet others that are just starting as well. Good luck and god bless!

Re: Hi everyone:)

• Oem617Oem617 member
    Hello and welcome! The newbie link at the top of the board has lots of great info. Make sure to check it out. I knew nothing about TTC and just from being here, I have learned so much. GL to you!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageashcurious:
    Hello and welcome! The newbie link at the top of the board has lots of great info. Make sure to check it out. I knew nothing about TTC and just from being here, I have learned so much. GL to you!

This! And when you're ready check out Fertility Friend through any of our tickers. It's incredible how much I've learned from this board in the couple of months I've been here. Good luck! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and GL! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• welcome to the board!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • welcome to the board! GL TTC #2! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello! Welcome & GL!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013