1st Trimester

grumpy and 2nd pregnancy? chime in please

So this is a spin off a few of the earlier posts.   But I'm curious, if you were grumpy for your first pregnancy, what was the gender of your LO?

Me - grumpy - girl, this time - grumpy again....so maybe another little girlie is on the way!?!  

I know that's an OWT, but just curious to see if there is any correlation ;)

Re: grumpy and 2nd pregnancy? chime in please

• I was extremely happy & relaxed by 1st pregnancy & had a girl.  This time around, I'm feeling a little more grumpy but I think I'm just less tolerant of my fatigue since I'm chasing around a 15mo old; not to mention DH has been working out of town the last 3months.  Pretty sure we're not finding out again though, so we won't have any answers until LO is born.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was super grumpy with my first and it was a boy.  This time I'm just super super emotional--not so grumpy. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm always grumpy....w/ this m/s i have no idea who could be cheerful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First- not grumpy= boy

this one....watch out!

Hatching the Hawks
    Hatching the Hawks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't think I've been grumpy with any of them...I'm usually a really happy pregnant lady and I laugh a lot. I have one of each :)
  • imagetak2002:

First- not grumpy= boy

this one....watch out!

Ditto! I don't really like myself this time around! :) Hopefully it will get better!

• I posted earlier with the same thing. I was sooo happy the 1st pregnancy and a joy to be around and I had a girl. This time everything sets me off. Especially my husband!! Not that he has done anything wrong but I feel like I am just waiting for the next thing out of his mouth that I can tear apart. It is awful! I dont like feeling this way and hope that it will pass with time. I feel guilty feeling this way. I am 5 weeks and 6 days today and feeling pretty good beside a little tired, and the moodiness. I hope to find my loveable self again soon :) Best of luck to you as well!
  • haha, I was so horribly gumpy and bitchy with my first pregnancy a boy! And now with this one I am the same as usual, happy with a few off days here and there so I am thinking girl, but who knows, hormones with DS were probably off the roof!
  • I've never heard that but it woudl be another box checked in the girl column for this one.

I had a son before and I remember being cheerful and really enjoying being pregnant.

This time? I'm a raging b*tch. I'm hoping 2nd tri will be better... but so far. not so good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"