Baby Names
Options

PNW-style sibsets

I was at the park the other day heard a brother sister sibset Canyon and Sequoia (which is my guilty pleasure name).

Last fall DS had sisters Clementine and Clover in his tumbling class.

I have first cousins named Autumn and Forest, they have a half brother named Oaks. They all have a flower LN too.

I was in girl scouts with an Amber who has a brother Jasper.

I went to HS with Ivy and twins Hedy & Holly. They had 3-4 younger siblings who did not have nature names.

My friend named her children River and Magnolia.

I heard a boy named Nehalem at the park, which is a Native American word and a local river. I didn't hear his sister's name.

I have a cousin who named her boys Carter, Fischer, and Hunter. Although those are kind of the opposite of nature names.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: PNW-style sibsets

• Options
    I know a set of sibs Rani, Haley, and Dusty. I never noticed until someone pointed it out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    A friend's daughter is Cedar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagequeenbone:

I was at the park the other day heard a brother sister sibset Canyon and Sequoia (which is my guilty pleasure name).

Last fall DS had sisters Clementine and Clover in his tumbling class.

I have first cousins named Autumn and Forest, they have a half brother named Oaks. They all have a flower LN too.

I was in girl scouts with an Amber who has a brother Jasper.

I went to HS with Ivy and twins Hedy & Holly. They had 3-4 younger siblings who did not have nature names.

My friend named her children River and Magnolia.

I heard a boy named Nehalem at the park, which is a Native American word and a local river. I didn't hear his sister's name.

I have a cousin who named her boys Carter, Fischer, and Hunter. Although those are kind of the opposite of nature names.

Laugh.

Clementine is my absolute secret favorite! If H had been on board, DD1 would have been Clementine... or anything else more exotic ha.

I LOVE nature names :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like I need to move to the PNW!  I love nature names and a lot of the names that you mentioned are on my list!  And I have a flower last name so any nature name I pick will sound really hippy when combined with my last name.  Yep, I think I need to move.
    Kodiak Jackson ~ 3.01.09
    Aspen Marley ~ 12.22.11
    My Blog of Randomness - Pocketful of Roses
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"