Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Questions to ask

We are going to DS's 9 month doctor appointment in an hour and a half. Do you have any suggestions as to what questions we should ask?

TIA 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...

Re: Questions to ask

• Options
    Can you ask her if Boomer/yourface/whinydaisy is yankeebaby2miami?  TIA!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AMossyAMossy member

imageyankeebaby2:

OMG.  Seriously Yankee?   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AMossyAMossy member
    imagecynhamilton:

We are going to DS's 9 month doctor appointment in an hour and a half. Do you have any suggestions as to what questions we should ask?

TIA 

At 9 months I discussed how much formula/food he should be getting a day.  I remember around then is when they wanted me to decrease all the bottles I was feeding him.   

• Options

imageyankeebaby2:

I'll be sure to get her opinion. 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options

Ask when/how transition to WCM.  Their next appointment is at 12 months and my doctor said to have DS off formula by then.  I had to call back to find out how to go about that since I didn't think to ask.

Also what to look for when trying peanut butter or how to go about that. We have a child in the extended family who is allergic, so I have to call again to ask how to do that. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagecynhamilton:

imageyankeebaby2:

I'll be sure to get her opinion. 

Thanks.  GL at your appt.  Hopefully they don't draw blood until the 12th month.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBrit710:

Ask when/how transition to WCM.  Their next appointment is at 12 months and my doctor said to have DS off formula by then.  I had to call back to find out how to go about that since I didn't think to ask.

Also what to look for when trying peanut butter or how to go about that. We have a child in the extended family who is allergic, so I have to call again to ask how to do that. 

Those are good ones that I wouldn't have thought about until after.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"