Baby Names

Your opinion on our names :)

So we find out what we're having on July 12th and we are so excited!!! SO is pretty set on our names we have right now but I am trying to keep an open mind and would like your opinions, good and bad!  Last name starts with an F and is 5 letters... These are my favs so far!

Boys:

Keagan Lucas (SO's fav name!)

Andrew (no mn yet)

Lucas Brady

Girls:

Sienna Marie (Marie is SO's grandmothers name and SO's fav)

Madelyn Grace

Delaney Mae

Avery (no mn yet)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Your opinion on our names :)

• Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about Keagan.. it's a fine name, I'm just not sure if it's my style.

I really like Sienna (so pretty) and Delaney
  • I had not thought about Sienna at all, but it's really pretty.  That would be my girl vote.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Keagan Lucas, or Brady Lucas. Lucas Brady doesn't really flow all that well, and I'm partial to Brady because that's my DS.

I like Madeline (sp. change) or Sienna.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Really like Keagan Lucas & Madelyn Grace!

• I really love Sienna for for your girl name.  Very pretty and different. 

For a boy, i'd have to go with Andrew. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm sorry to say I really dislike the name Keagan particularly as a first name. I just sounds made up. The same goes for all of the -egan sounding names (e.i. Teagan). I pretty much like all of you other names though.

Boy: FN - Lucas or Andrew; MN - Brady or Keagan

Girl: I love Sienna Marie; I think Madelyn is a great name but it is just too popular. Too many girls with the nickname "Maddie" as Madison is also popular right now. Delaney and Avery are just okay. I guess they're just NMS.

• I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce Keagan - is it KAY-gan or KEE-gan?  Either way, my vote is Andrew.  For girls, I guess my favorite is Sienna, though I would probably spell it Siena, after the city in Italy. 
  • MAMAxBMAMAxB member
    I like Brady Lucas more than Lucas Brady.

Madeline (this spelling) Grace is cute
    I love the name Avery the most our of all of yours

Avery Paige
    Avery Jane

evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• I like all your boy names.. especially Lucas

Of the girls I like Delaney, Madelyn then Avery    really not a fan of Sienna sorry...

• kms34kms34 member

I love Andrew and Lucas.  I really dislike Keagan and Brady is NMS.

Sienna is one of those names I can't get behind.  I love Madeline (spelled this way) but it's so popular.  Madeline Grace is my cousin's name :)  Delaney and Avery are NMS. I love Mae for a middle name.

* DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • I love Lucas but not Brady. I'm not a fan of Keagan at all. It seems very trendy. Sienna Marie would be my favourite out of your girl names.

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Keagan is ok, but I really like Andrew, Lucas, and Lucas Brady. The only girl name I would vote yes on is Sienna, as Madelyn, Avery, and Delaney are super trendy right now and seem like they'll be in the Jessica/Jennifer outdated names in 10 years. And if you use Madelyn, I would go with several PPs suggestions of Madeline.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I like Lucas Brady the best (and prefer that flow over Brady Lucas) and I like Sienna Marie the best.  I think Sienna is such a pretty name.  The fact that there is a minivan by that name drove me away from it (no pun intended) when I was considering girl names.  

• I love Keagan and Delaney!
    BFP 10/2/10, D&E 2/8/11 @ 22 weeks due to encephalocele 
    BFP 12/25/11 - EDD 9-5-12  Baby Girl born August 30, 2012 at 39 weeks 1 day via c-section 
    TTC #2 starting 2/13, RE work-up 9/13 HSG - blocked left tube, MTHFR, insulin resistance DH - perfect  11/13 - first medicated cycle: Metformin, Clomid, Ovidrel  
    BFP 11/30/13 - edd August 11, 2014
  • Thanks for your opinions!! I am thinking name styles are popular in different areas of the US and around the world but Keagan (pronounced Kee-gan) is not popular where we live at all.  I had never even heard it until we started looking at names and it is of Irish decent and I am Irish which is one reason I love it so much.  Delaney, Avery, & Sienna aren't popular here at all either, though Madelyn/Madeline, Madison and nn Maddies are very popular here. 

I didn't even realize Sienna was the name of a mini-van haha doesn't make me happy but I love the name and if we have a girl i'm sure that will be her name because SO doesn't like my fav which is Delaney P. SO is deadset on Keagan but I love Lucas and Andrew too so we will see what happens when we find out what LO is :)  Thanks again for your opinions!

• I like Lucas Brady and Delaney Mae.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"