2nd Trimester
Options

Mom's with LO's at home

What funny things are your DD's or DS's doing to your belly? My DD tried to feed the baby her Cheerio's through my belly button. I think she thought she could use it as a food slot or something. She's also tried to offer the baby her Nuk/paci through my belly button. It's so cute! She's getting excited!

Re: Mom's with LO's at home

• Options
    DD#1 tells me her brother is in her tummy and not mine. Other than that they just abuse me like I'm a jungle gym. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS pulled up my shirt in the grocery store and kissed my belly, it was so sweet.
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CA2006CA2006 member
    DS goes around saying "I am having a baby".  He also calls the baby "spooky" b/c of the ultrasound pics.
  • Options
    DS is constantly giving my belly kisses and yesterday he came up to me and put his sippy cup on my belly and said, "baby.. drink!" haha.. He's going to be such a great big brother! <3
    DS #1 - 11.25.09 DS #2 - Due 11.2.11
  • Options
    DD is too young to understand, but she has a pretty awesome annoyed look she gives my belly when the baby kicks hard and she can feel it. Sometimes she even pokes back, LOL.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

DD is 5 and tall, so she's eye level with my tummy, and she swears that if she puts her eye to my belly button, that she can see the baby! I think it's funny! Everytime she does it though, the baby moves, so she thinks it works! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Too cute!  My older kids know better and so far the only thing my 18mo old does is rub and kiss my belly... oh of course, she says "baby" too. :)
  • Options

imageMBNB:
    What funny things are your DD's or DS's doing to your belly? My DD tried to feed the baby her Cheerio's through my belly button. I think she thought she could use it as a food slot or something. She's also tried to offer the baby her Nuk/paci through my belly button. It's so cute! She's getting excited!

Haha. DD does the same thing.  She likes to put her dolls' baby bottles up to my belly button and "feed" her baby sister.  She also brings my belly little play cupcakes and tea and offers them to her baby sister via my belly button. It's hilarious.  She also frequently asks me to lift up my shirt so that she can "see" the baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Options

I wish my LO had a clue what was going on. He just climbs all over me and is noticing that I am getting fat. I am hoping when it starts moving that he will be able to feel it from the outside and have some interaction. 

• Options

The baby is sometimes in her tummy, or my boobs...lol (and they aren't even bigger than before!). Sometimes, she's in DHs belly too.

Whenever she kisses my tummy, it's directly on my exposed belly button--as if it's the portal to the baby.

She wants to name the baby "Taryn" (her name), "two", or simply "baby sister."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"