March 2012 Moms

Unpopular Opinions

Apparently I'm a post whore this morning.

This is something that they do over on TTGP that is usually pretty fun. Post it up! Flame free of course. :)

I'll start: 

I hate Glee with every fiber of my being. Everyone else I know seemed to love it so much so I gave it a chance awhile back and couldn't even make it all the way through one episode. I felt dumber for having watched it. It was like High School Musical for adults. And I think Lea Michele is a no-talent a$$clown.

Now you go.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Unpopular Opinions

• I 2nd hating Glee......

I also hate the Bachelorette shows, I think they suck

And a FFC-

I also have been unbuttoning my pants because of bloat and rigging them up with a hair tie.....nice huh....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • salt78salt78 member

imageashleyann82:
    I also have been unbuttoning my pants because of bloat and rigging them up with a hair tie.....nice huh....

You. Are. BRILLIANT. 

::runs off to find a hair tie::

• Loading the player...
  • imagesalt78:

imageashleyann82:

You. Are. BRILLIANT. 

::runs off to find a hair tie::

It works amazingly I tell you :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • I have never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I have no desire to see it.

(Sorry, that's lame but I could not think of any! Is it too early for 'pregnancy brain'?)

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
  • imageJessicaJeanne:

I have never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I have no desire to see it.

(

I have seen it and it is the one movie that scares me the most!!! I hate it!!!

My UO is sequal movies suck!!!! How many  Step Up movies are there??? How many Fast & Furious??? The first one was NOT good why make another?!?!?!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'll stick with the entertainment theme and say that I hate American Idol. Everyone I work with is obsessed with it and talks about it all the time, and I just have no interest in it whatsoever. I thought I was opposed to all singing/talent competition shows until I got hooked on The Sing Off and The Voice... Guilty pleasures, perhaps?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can't stand reality TV!  I know its all popular and whatever but I miss the good old days with sit coms where it was funny and resolved in 30min!  Bring Back the Sit Com!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I *hate* Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory! And I have lost all interest for the singing shows.

I am also *so tired* of hearing every little thing about celebrities. I really don't care. I can't stand any of the celebrity magazines or talk shows.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • salt78salt78 member
    imageMrs Nice:

My UO is sequal movies suck!!!! How many  Step Up movies are there??? How many Fast & Furious??? The first one was NOT good why make another?!?!?!

Ugh I agree. And I think there might be at least 9 Fast & Furious movies. 

And did we really need 5 different Bring it Ons? I don't even think we really needed one Bring it On.

• I wish I could think of something - but all my opinions are escaping me at the moment!!!

Though, I have never seen Glee - nor do I really have any interest in doing so!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I guess my UO is that I love Glee!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• imagesunnyday016:
    I guess my UO is that I love Glee!

Yay I am not alone!

• I can't stand those Transformer movies.  Can...not...stand...them!

I also don't care of Megan Fox and I don't get why everyone thinks she's so pretty.  I think she's kind of trashy.

• I don't have anything entertainment related but since the 4th of July is around the corner I have one related to that.

I don't like anything flag related unless it is just a flag. I don't agree that wearing a  binkini or bandana with the flag on it equals patriotism.

• salt78salt78 member

imageheelermom:
    I also don't care of Megan Fox and I don't get why everyone thinks she's so pretty.  I think she's kind of trashy.

THANK YOU!! Ugh I think she is so gross...like she would be sticky if you touched her.

• This one is kind of embarrassing, but I am obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. I turn it on the second my daughter goes down for a nap. I don't know why, I know it's disturbing, I just can't look away!
    imageIAmPregnant Ticker
  • ::lurker pops in::

I'm still a lurker here (too scared to POAS) but I completely agree with you! I hate every single one of them and I refuse to watch any of them. Most of them don't even make sense. I would rather sit and laugh at something as dumb as Big Bang Theory than to rot my brain and elevate my stress level with reality tv's MUD! Where's the Golden Girls? Will and Grace? Friends? Frasier? M*A*S*H?

Ahh, I feel better.

::lurker pops back out again::

• imageangel050802:

::lurker pops in::

I'm still a lurker here (too scared to POAS) but I completely agree with you! I hate every single one of them and I refuse to watch any of them. Most of them don't even make sense. I would rather sit and laugh at something as dumb as Big Bang Theory than to rot my brain and elevate my stress level with reality tv's MUD! Where's the Golden Girls? Will and Grace? Friends? Frasier? M*A*S*H?

Ahh, I feel better.

::lurker pops back out again::

Nothing dumb about Big Bang Theory! I loooovvve that show. DH & I laugh the entire episode.

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• YES!!!  I still love, the Golden Girls, Friends, Seinfeld, and The Nanny!!  And I haven't seen Will and Grace in forever!!  I also hate Glee, I can't watch it bc I get embarrassed for them!

However, my new guilty pleasures are Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries... I am 27 yrs old....What is wrong with me!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"