January 2012 Moms
Options

Work is so slow I think it may kill me

Of course that is an over-exaggeration but it is THAT slow.  Nothing is worse than a 10 hour shift with nothing to do.  Except maybe a 12. 

Care to entertain me??  Lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Work is so slow I think it may kill me

• Options

I feel the exact same way! This day is draggingI feel like the last hour had been draaaging on. Can it be 5 already?!?! Even angry birds has lost my attention at this point.

Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image
  • Options
    I. feel. your. pain.  I was happy when we had a small catastrophe happen and I had to sift through 47 pages of tiny writing!!  Now that is bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm counting down 15 minutes, then I'm out the door! I've got a 40 minute drive home though Crying . I've been going back and forth from FB to thebump aaaaallllll day long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ugh it's TORTURE!!!!
  • Options
    I am here until six! I am about to die. There is absolutely nothing to do except TB and FB. I really have no motivation on top of that. Atleast all the tiredness has went away. I am so ready for the second trimester.
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

Of course that is an over-exaggeration but it is THAT slow.  Nothing is worse than a 10 hour shift with nothing to do.  Except maybe a 12. 

I'll see you a slow workplace, and raise you a barely functioning air conditioner in 95 degree weather.  Apparently our building is having cooling problems right now and I am not only bored out of my mind, but also sweaty, sticky, and sleepy as I sit at my desk.  I have work I could do, but the heat is sapping any motivation I could have mustered.  Only another hour and a half....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageStarreEyes:
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

I'll see you a slow workplace, and raise you a barely functioning air conditioner in 95 degree weather.  Apparently our building is having cooling problems right now and I am not only bored out of my mind, but also sweaty, sticky, and sleepy as I sit at my desk.  I have work I could do, but the heat is sapping any motivation I could have mustered.  Only another hour and a half....

omg I would DIE!  It's super hot out here today and I nearly had a heat stroke on my lunch break outside.  I would probably just give up if it was that hot in here.  I'd surely go home sick.  i am NOT tolerating heat right now!
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:
    imageStarreEyes:
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

omg I would DIE!  It's super hot out here today and I nearly had a heat stroke on my lunch break outside.  I would probably just give up if it was that hot in here.  I'd surely go home sick.  i am NOT tolerating heat right now!

Considering it - but I want to only work half a day tomorrow, so I am trying to hold on for just a little bit longer.  Also, my office is secure and has no ventilation to speak of, so all the other nasty, sweaty people are starting to get fragrant.  Not in a happy place right now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"