Babies on the Brain
Options

I'm happy we have showings, but 7:30PM!?

We have had a ton of showings in our house since we put it on the market 2 1/2 weeks ago. (6 to be exact) Most of them have been less than ideal times but we've made it work.  Tonight is our third showing at 7:30pm.  We have kids and our kids go to bed at 7pm.  We have to be out of our house from 7:30 until 8:30.  So we won't be able to even start bedtime until 1 1/2 hours AFTER regular bedtime.

I'm less than thrilled but hopefully it pays off in the end!

Re: I'm happy we have showings, but 7:30PM!?

• Options
    People work, so I would assume 7:30 is a normal time for showings.  Good luck. 
  • Options
    That is very annoying. But what can you do?! Hopefully it will sell quickly and you won't have to deal with it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMysterious_wife:
    People work, so I would assume 7:30 is a normal time for showings.  Good luck. 

I know this, which is why we are allowing it.  We don't want to say "no showings after 7pm" becuase we want everyone to have a chance to look at it if they want to.  It just blows for bedtime and having to deal with overly tired children. 

• Options

do you HAVE to be out?   We've been house hunting since last August and probably more than 50% of the time, the homeowner is there.   Some stay out of our way.  Others show us around themselves.   Many times we haven't been able to view one room because "someone is sleeping" or "there is a renter in there" etc...

and we've only looked between noon and 4pm.   7:30 is obscene, but I sorta get that people have jobs during the day (hence why we only go looking on weekends)

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    That stinks, but I would think 7:30 is a little late. I would think even if you get off at 6 you could look no latter then 7.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

do you HAVE to be out?   We've been house hunting since last August and probably more than 50% of the time, the homeowner is there.   Some stay out of our way.  Others show us around themselves.   Many times we haven't been able to view one room because "someone is sleeping" or "there is a renter in there" etc...

and we've only looked between noon and 4pm.   7:30 is obscene, but I sorta get that people have jobs during the day (hence why we only go looking on weekends)

They prefer that you aren't there.  And since we want them to be able to see the bedrooms I'd prefer not to be there as well.  Plus I think it would weird me out too much to see someone else walking through my house pointing out all of the negatives!!!  lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"