3rd Trimester

vaginal/pubic pain/tenderness

Another "is this normal" question...

My vaginal area/groin/pubic region is sore all the time. It feels achy, heavy, tender, swollen...but I don't think it is the bone. It feels more muscular or tissue based. I definitely did not have this with DD. 

Anyone else? What is it?

I go to the MW tomorrow and will definitely mention it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: vaginal/pubic pain/tenderness

• I totally have that!! I just could not figure out how to explain it!
  • i have had this for weeks.  it feels like i've been riding a bike all day and when i wake up in the morning and stand up, all the weight and pressure from the baby makes it feel like someone's been kicking me in the crotch all night.  my Dr said that was all totally normal...fun stuff!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same issue...mostly right when I wake up in the morning, it feels like someone kicked me in the crotch.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same thing here!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have it too..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have it too.  Mine is from a varicose vein in my vagina (Sorry if TMI).  My doctor said they're super common during pregnancy, and even though they're really uncomfortable it'll most likely go away on it's own after delivery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have that too! every morning when i get out of the bed it feels like my LO kicked my crotch all night long
    image image
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CBC08CBC08 member
    I've been dealing with this for a couple of weeks too. My doctor said that it's pain from the pelvic bones loosening in preparation for birth. It hurts!! I feel it most when I stand up and walk around or when I turn over in bed. Just another one of those lovely pregnancy things that will only be fixed by giving birth :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic First step, conquer the crib. Then, the world! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebargar18:
    it feels like i've been riding a bike all day and when i wake up in the morning and stand up, all the weight and pressure from the baby makes it feel like someone's been kicking me in the crotch all night.

This is a perfect description! This is exactly how it feels...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"