Two Under 2
Options

XP:: labeling things

For daycare....

If you have more than one kid did you order individually named ones? Or did you just use their last name?

**MY kids start daycare very soon and am stuck on how to order labels. They will only be in same class for the summer, then my son ages out to the preschool room.  Do I order labels that say Connor & Paige or individual labels OR the last name... HOWEVER... our last name COULD be a first name... so, in that case I am leery on doing that in case a boy with that name (though not terribly likely) joins their class.

Re: XP:: labeling things

• Options
    I would use first names.  I used to work at a DC and had no idea what the kids last names were.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ours will be in different rooms when Emily starts daycare at the end of July.  We just ordered a set of labels for each kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lurking on this board...

In our state, the daycare regulations set by the state say every item must have first and last name. So in my case, even though I have twins and they can share everything, every bottle has to be labeled for each girl.

I used a really nice seller on etsy as it was cheaper than the big mabel's labels type sites for their name ones. I made sure to do two opposing colors rather than coordinating since they will be in the same room and I want the teachers to tell at a glance whose is whose (blue and orange). I also LOVE LOVE these labels called "Label Once" for the dating. They are washable labels that you write on in permanent marker and using a special eraser, it comes right off when you get home.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"