Multiples

cool online growth chart

You can put in weights and lengths by month and get percentiles and a graph.  :)

https://www.mybirthcare.com/favorites/babygrowthchart.asp

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: cool online growth chart

• I'll have to try it out!

On a separate note, where do you get hair clips for your girls?  From your picture, it looks like your girls may have fairly thick hair.  One of mine barely has any hair, but the other has longer, thin fine hair that gets in her eyes.  I usually just do little ponytails but want to find some clips that may stay in fine hair.  Your girls are beautiful - I love their long, curly hair :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesrh08.05.06:

I'll have to try it out!

On a separate note, where do you get hair clips for your girls?  From your picture, it looks like your girls may have fairly thick hair.  One of mine barely has any hair, but the other has longer, thin fine hair that gets in her eyes.  I usually just do little ponytails but want to find some clips that may stay in fine hair.  Your girls are beautiful - I love their long, curly hair :)

Thanks!! I get them from random etsy sellers. Their hair is very fine but has a wave to it! Try Joyful Jessica on etsy!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I also recommend the growth and development tracker on gerber. It goes all the way to 4 years old IIRC.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekimarino13:
    imagesrh08.05.06:

I'll have to try it out!

Thanks!! I get them from random etsy sellers. Their hair is very fine but has a wave to it! Try Joyful Jessica on etsy!

Thanks - I hadn't thought to look on Etsy.  I'll definitely check it out!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"