Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Is anyone interested???

I was thinking about doin a weekly check-in for those of us that want to lose some lbs or for those of us that are wanting to be healthier. I know for me it works better if o have to be held accountable. I could set it up so that you don't have to tell anyone your weight of you're not comfortable doing that, just how much you want to lose. Let me know what you think!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone interested???

• I'm in! I gained just short of 40 lbs. while I was pregnant and lost half of it within the first week or two. I've now stalled and haven't lost anything since then. My dr. said walking is fine, but absolutely no ab workouts or anything related to that until 6 weeks pp. I just started feeling good enough to walk this week, so we'll see if it does any good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in!
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in! I managed to gain waayyy too much in the short amount of time I was pregnant. 
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Totally in!
    BFP 1: 3/25/11 -- m/c: 4/21/11 @ 9w 2d

imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Semper Fi! - A proud female Marine

• me too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in when I can start exercising again.
    MC 6/20/11 @ 7.5 Wks.~ "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?"
  • IN times a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea! :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• I would love to!  Because my loss was in the 1st trimester I hadn't gained the weight :(, but now I find myself eating constantly.  Probably trying to fill the void.  Would love someone to tell me to put my hands up and walk away from the chocolate.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • YES!!!!!! I think I am going to try and start exercising next week. I tried a Zumba class last Saturday and walked out after 15 min. The smiling bouncing people really made me upset, the music was too happy, and my body didn't feel ready to move like that again. I cried all the way home. But I desperately want to start getting healthy and loosing the weight I put on while pregnant. 
    June Ann 5/22 at 20.5 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'll play! Because my loss was early I hadn't gained any weight, but I was up when I got pg. I have also gained 3 since my miscarriage. It is my goal to lose 10-12lbs before we TTC again in a couple of months.
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in! I haven't stepped on a scale since my last OB appointment, and I don't think I looked even then. Yesterday I was able to button a pair of my old jeans, but I had to suck in so much that I could barely breathe and my thighs were threatening the seams. I'm so ready to lose the maternity clothes! Let's do this!
    EDD 9/28/2011, lost our little girl (pre-e/iugr) on 6/13/11 @24w5d
    EDD 3/12/2013, natural miscarriage on 7/18/12 @6w2d
    EDD 8/01/2013, D&C scheduled for 12/31/12 @9w4d
  • Ok then every Friday will be weigh in! Either send me a PM or post in a thread how much you want to lose. I will get it set up for tomorrow!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ME!!
    Chasing Down Dreams
    TTC #1 Since 11/07
    BFP: 5/20/11 Ectopic:5/31/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"