2nd Trimester
Options

ITCHY BELLY!!!!

my belly has started itching so bad, i have no stretch marks and deff. have a bump now but its gotten very itchy, I do lotion on the belly but that doesnt really help either... anything to help ease itching????
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ITCHY BELLY!!!!

• Options
    Try a body cream.  either cocoa butter or Belly Butter.  Burt's Bees makes it, and so does Palmers.  They are thicker than regular lotion and hydrate your skin a bit better.  
    Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Options

imageH21eather:
    my belly has started itching so bad, i have no stretch marks and deff. have a bump now but its gotten very itchy, I do lotion on the belly but that doesnt really help either... anything to help ease itching????

You know, you could have combined this with your itchy nipple post Confused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes well i don't think i want to use nipple cream for my stomach... k thanks
  • Options

imageH21eather:
    yes well i don't think i want to use nipple cream for my stomach... k thanks

It's like calling your doctor to ask him about itchy nipples, then hanging up and calling him back to ask about itchy belly, then hanging up and calling him back to ask about cramps. It's rather annoying.

• Options
    well if you don't like it then stop coming to the pages simple, its like constantly going back to something that annoys you just to *** about it... its rather annoying to. take your hormones else where.. Thanks :D
  • Options

imageH21eather:
    well if you don't like it then stop coming to the pages simple, its like constantly going back to something that annoys you just to *** about it... its rather annoying to. take your hormones else where.. Thanks :D

This doesn't make sense: "then stop coming to the pages simple"

And it's "too", not "to".

P.S.   The bump doesn't like the word b!tch.

• Options

LET ME BETTER EXPLAIN IT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY POSTINGS THEN STOP GOING TO THEM

I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, OR TO POST WHAT SUITS WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OR HOW TO GO ABOUT ASKING OR TALKING ABOUT IT..

I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN ASK WHAT I WANT AND HOW I WANT TO ASK IT.. DEAL WITH IT... YOUR NOT IN CONTROL OF THIS SITE, SO STOP ONCE AGAIN BITCHING ABOUT IT.

• Options
    imageH21eather:

LET ME BETTER EXPLAIN IT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY POSTINGS THEN STOP GOING TO THEM

I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, OR TO POST WHAT SUITS WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OR HOW TO GO ABOUT ASKING OR TALKING ABOUT IT..

I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN ASK WHAT I WANT AND HOW I WANT TO ASK IT.. DEAL WITH IT... YOUR NOT IN CONTROL OF THIS SITE, SO STOP ONCE AGAIN BITCHING ABOUT IT.

LOL. And this,folks, is why we are wary of the crazy people on the interwebz!!

• Options
    your not one to be really talking.. but whatever.
  • Options
    I bet 99% of people find your multiple posts saying "ITCHY [INSERT BODY PART HERE]!!!!!!" really annoying.
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    wow. This lady is either a. crazy or b. MUD
  • Options
    imagecutcopypaste:
    I bet 99% of people find your multiple posts saying "ITCHY [INSERT BODY PART HERE]!!!!!!" really annoying.
    This!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEJSSBG:

c. all of the above.

• Options

imagecutcopypaste:

Yes 

• Options
    imageRazz08:

imageEJSSBG:

c. all of the above.

Yes  YOU take YOUR hormones elsewhere itchy lady. Our hormones are fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"