December 2010 Moms
Options

Are we the only ones?

With jackass neighbors that have been shooting off fireworks every night?  This better end on Monday.  I don't even get the appeal for adults to shoot off fireworks.  Sure, I like the big show but the silly home stuff is just lame (and expensive).  Not to mention illegal here.

image   image

Re: Are we the only ones?

• Options

Ugh! We don't... We live in a pretty respectful neighborhood, and I can't see any of our neighbors doing something so idiotic. If so, though, I'm pretty sure I'd call the cops! (You should - I don't think they would know who did it, unless you've given them dirty looks or have said something to them about it before)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nope, you are not the only one.  We live one mile from Detroit city limits, and it's a big thing to light off fireworks in our (red)neck of the woods. (ha, I made a funny)  All the illegal ones.  It hasn't been too too bad yet, but we are planning on closing up the house and turning the a/c on tomorrow so that it will be less likely to wake G up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know who is doing it.  It's a street over.  And we live on the border of two cities - like the people on one side of the street are one city and they other side is another city/county.  By the time either cops showed up they would be done and gone.

image   image

• Options

Yup, we're already getting a lot of them in our neighborhood too. I'm sure this weekend it will be non-stop. We had to pick up some Xanax for our dog in anticipation of this weekend's "festivities." Tongue Tied

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ugh I hate that.  Last year someone kept setting them off for weeks after the 4th... I was about to go whoop some azz!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"