Nurseries and Baby Gear

Convertible Carseats

Which one did you bye and why? I like Britax but can't choose!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Convertible Carseats

• We're going to get the Britax Boulevard.  I like that it has the extra side impact protection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• We got the Britax Boulevard, mainly b/c of the additional safety features and more stringent safety tests. I think it was the most narrow of the Britaxes, and we have a small car so that's why we got that one. We really like it. It's SUPER easy to install. 

• Loading the player...
  • Britax Marathon.  Safety reasons and quality.  After looking at a bunch of different ones, this was the nicest.  DS love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatcarls:
    We're going to get the Britax Boulevard.  I like that it has the extra side impact protection.

Ditto.

And DD is still RF and fits fine which I love.  Also, she still loves the headwings for naps.

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• DS is in a Britax Boulevard.  I just bought a Sunshine Kids Radian for him at 18 months.  He will outgrow the Boulevard in height well before he is ready for a booster, and the Radian is much taller.  He is 98-99th percentile for height.

Just a though in case you are tall. 

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Sunshine Kids Radian.  Well made, lasts long.  I like that it is narrower and has a lower pofile so that I can easily fit 2 seats in the back of my smaller sedan.  I have never had a problem with it and have been using it for 5 months now.  However, it is the kind of seat that once it is in, you really don't want to have to take it out because it is heavy due to its sturdy steel frame construction  Good luck. 

• imagemeg1974:
    We got the Britax Boulevard, mainly b/c of the additional safety features and more stringent safety tests. I think it was the most narrow of the Britaxes, and we have a small car so that's why we got that one. We really like it. It's SUPER easy to install. 

The Marathon and Boulevard have the same shell.  So they are both narrow. Much narrower than the Advocate for sure!

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Sunshine Kids Radian. I also like Britax seats, but they aren't narrow enough to fit with all the seating arrangements in our van (for the moment). My girls are also tall, and my 3 year old is too tall for all the Britax convertibles, and I'm hoping she has at least 6 months left before she outgrows her Radian. When she does, she's moving into a Britax Frontier.
  • We had a Britax but DS grew out of it RF around 18 months.  We just got a Radian 80sl and I LOVE it.  It has a small footprint in the car so it is much nicer when I have to sit in back with him.  Its easy for him to climb in himself and the cool sport fabric is AMAZING- he used to cry because he was so hot and sweaty but now he doesn't sweat as much, even though its hotter.  LOVE it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got the Evenflo Triumph 65. #1 safety rating by Consumer Reports.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am planning on purchasing a Combi Coccoro.  It is made to fit 3 car seats across in a smaller car.  The biggest complaint I've seen about it is the fabric, but a lot of car seats have that complaint. 

image'>image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"