Recording your Child's Medical History — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Recording your Child's Medical History

Where or how do you record your child's medical history?  Vaccinations, illnesses, etc?

I know our pedi has it on file, but I'd like to keep a version.  For example, I'm an adult and need to account for my MMR vaccines in order to volunteer.  I *know* I had them, but since I can't find record (I've moved a million times), I have to get them again.

I would be happy to have the medical history chip implanted in my body...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recording your Child's Medical History

• Our dr. office has a card that they fill out and give back to us each time we go.  Maybe ask your pedi if they have that and just haven't offered it?
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a card from the pedi also. But I don't have anything for myself if I ever needed it.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • JuberPJuberP member
    So, do you just stash those cards in a file or baby book or something? Yes, we get the vaccination record, but do you otherwise write down illness, surgery, etc?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do keep them in their baby books.  I also record them in the baby book as well as illness (e.g. Natalie had Roseolla that I recorded).  I guess if I run out of room in the baby book, I'll probably just record it on the computer and print out to put in the book with her other records (hopefully they don't have that many illnesses that I'd need to record!).  Good question though.  I'll have to keep that in mind going forward.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards