Cloth Diapering

Baa Baa Bums CS rave :)

I purchased a diaper at the Azalea stocking (and honestly when I got this email it took me a minute to remember purchasing the diaper Embarrassed - It was the birdy print I posted June 24th (the day I bought it).

I got an email from her today stating:

Subject: Baa Baa Bums Azalea Stocking Diapers 6/24

I want to sincerely apologize for not having shipped out the Baa Baa Bums diaper you purchased during the June 24th Azalea stocking.  I had a small problem with my serger that I thought would be easily corrected so I could finish the soakers, and I was wrong!  My small problem has turned into a large problem, so now I am with out my serger until next Friday.

If you would like I can mail out the diaper shell with out the soaker right now, and then mail the soaker to you when it is finished (no additional shipping of course), or I can wait until next Friday and mail the diaper and soaker together along with a free gift, or I can refund the amount of the diaper because you have not received it in the time expected!  I am honestly happy to do any one of these options for you- just let me know  and again sincerely apologize for the delay! Thank you!

I understand WAHMs are going to run into kinks - and I'm totally accepting of that, I just think it's totally awesome that she gave lots of options AND emailed to let me know.  Of course, I forgot I had the diaper on the way, so the email was more of a happy surprise, and the fact LO won't fit into it most likely for another couple months, so I told her I'd wait.  But I just wanted to rave that even though her serger isn't working, she gave lots of options - including a refund.  When I finally get it and can give it a test run, I'll definitely post a review!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baa Baa Bums CS rave :)

• She does have awesome customer service.  :)
  • She posted this on FB which, I am starting to get irritated with all the WAHM problems (someone is always posting some problem or another) but the fact that she followed up with an email to her customers is GREAT.  The FB posts always seem like, "hey, don't get our panties in a bunch my diapers haven't shipped, I am having PROBLEMS so just be quiet!" but for her to email the customers I think shows her professionalism. 

I am not sure if that came out right.  Too much writing at my job is hurting my brain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagea.bartholomew:

She posted this on FB which, I am starting to get irritated with all the WAHM problems (someone is always posting some problem or another) but the fact that she followed up with an email to her customers is GREAT.  The FB posts always seem like, "hey, don't get our panties in a bunch my diapers haven't shipped, I am having PROBLEMS so just be quiet!" but for her to email the customers I think shows her professionalism. 

I am not sure if that came out right.  Too much writing at my job is hurting my brain.

I guess I haven't "liked" her on FB because I didn't see this - I was impressed with her email.  Had I been more on top of things I probably would have sent her an email prior and just asked where the diaper was in the shipping process-  but as an inquiry.  Maybe others were rude/snarky in their emails and she was already upset because she couldn't get her diapers out like she wanted?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! I have my first one OTW from another mama. Good to know that she has great CS if I want to order more.

When does she usually stock?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"