Upstate NY Babies
Options

AW: TS related but I just need to brag a bit!

I had signed my 3rd consultant back in February, which I thought meant I was really close to promoting to Team Leader with TS.  Well, she had to be an "active" consultant in order for me to promote, and she found every excuse in the book to not get things started right away...she FINALLY closed her first party last night which means I will promote now!  I'm so excited.  :)  I've been after this goal for a looong time!

Re: AW: TS related but I just need to brag a bit!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Very cool, congrats!  I have always been impressed with how well you are doing with TS, ESPECIALLY because you have moved so much.  It would be very hard for me to make a bunch of friends every so often being put in a brand new location, let alone do so well in a business that is all about networking
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejnk062602:
    Very cool, congrats!  I have always been impressed with how well you are doing with TS, ESPECIALLY because you have moved so much.  It would be very hard for me to make a bunch of friends every so often being put in a brand new location, let alone do so well in a business that is all about networking

Thank you!  Honestly, I love the parties so much that when we've moved, it makes me get out to meet people and talk to people.  This business has made me more outgoing and more of a people person than I was before.  And, both in NY and here in AR, some of the girls I'd consider to be close friends were met through TS parties.  :)

• Options
    Congratulations! What a great goal to achieve!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thats awesome! Glad she finally got started even though it took forever!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Yeah!!!  Congrats!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"