Georgia Babies

PBK backpacks for preschoolers

Did anyone buy the PBK back pack for their preschooler? If so which size? I am thinking the small but the size difference seems to be so small that I thought I could get away with the large so that he'd be able to use it through kindergarden. I am sure I am over thinking this but was curious what size others have done. TIA.
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PBK backpacks for preschoolers

• we bought the ll bean jr backpack and it was perfect, perfect size for him and fit a regular sized folder.  sorry it isn't PBK but figured you could compare the sizes:

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62855?page=original-junior-backpack

• Thanks! I thought the llbeans would be too big. I didn't realize the made the small size. I just assumed I'd have to go with PBK for the smaller sized. Thanks! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • KerrinKerrin member
    imagehthomas02:

we bought the ll bean jr backpack and it was perfect, perfect size for him and fit a regular sized folder.  sorry it isn't PBK but figured you could compare the sizes:

I got the LL Bean Jr. Backpacks for Carter and Ava as well.  I think it's the perfect size.  Not so small where we would have to get another in a year, but it's not overly big for them either.  I feel they will get a few years out of them at the least.

• and shipping is free!  don't know if it always is or not but I just needed to buy another for Riley and shipping is free!  woot!
  • We bought the small LL Bean backpack too.  It's a great size for a pre-schooler, and half the price of the PBK bag.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Another vote for llbean.  I love P's backpack and I think its the cutest one in school.
  • imagehthomas02:

we bought the ll bean jr backpack and it was perfect, perfect size for him and fit a regular sized folder.  sorry it isn't PBK but figured you could compare the sizes:

I was wondering if preschoolers use backpacks just today. Thanks for this link. I just ordered one!
  • We have the small (not "preschooler") size PBK backpacks for both boys, as well as the matching lunchboxes.  I love them!  I also like how the lunchbox can attach to the front of their backpacks, so everything stays together.  They will definitely be able to use them through kindergarten at a minimum.  We also have the coordinating duffel bags, so I need to get Lauren a girly set of everything from Santa this year :) 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Caroline has the small size PBK backpack (not preschool size) and it is plenty big.  It holds tons of big books, coloring books, and her DVD player (we use it for traveling).  So I would say it is big enough for what you wanting it for. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"