Multiples

Sleeping question

My girls are a few days shy of a month and their due date is July 2. I know they are young ang all the research is against it but be honest, do any of your kids sleep on their bellies? If so, how do you monitor the breathing without being right there sotting or staring at them ? Any suggestions???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleeping question

• Absolutely not. Unless I'm missing something, there is no pro to baby sleeping on tummies due to SIDS risk. My girls sleep on their back always. Is there a reason you want them sleeping on their tummy?
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Absolutely not.  The risk of SIDS is way too high.  Even if you were there when they quit breathing, you would be too late.  
  • Loading the player...
  • One wont sleep... I guess i will try the swing next!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsLntMrsLnt member
    Definitely not at that age.  Mine slept swaddled, on their backs, until 4-5 months.  Once we de-swaddled they both became tummy sleepers.  But they can get there and back on their own. 
  • imagerobynss:
    One wont sleep... I guess i will try the swing next!

They are still little and don't have any type of schedule yet. Mine starting sleeping a little better at 5 weeks old, and are just now sleeping 6-7 hrs through the night. Just give it some time, it will get better.

Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"