February 2011 Moms
Options

SS Poll

It seems everyone is pretty excited about SS. Any thoughts or comments about your SS's wishlist?

[Poll]
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SS Poll

• Options
    She put a bunch of stuff on it, and I bought one or two things off her wishlist, but mostly I just picked out things that I thought she'd like.  I went there.  I bought off-registry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got a couple things off her wishlist but also getting some that are not on it.  I think the wishlist is a good thing to go off of to learn what your SS would like to get some good ideas of things that might not be on her list. 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGoMommy:
    I got a couple things off her wishlist but also getting some that are not on it.  I think the wishlist is a good thing to go off of to learn what your SS would like to get some good ideas of things that might not be on her list. 

This exactly! I know I filled out my wishlist just to help give my SS ideas, I don't expect just wishlist items.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options
    imagelilshelly5_3:

imageGoMommy:

This exactly! I know I filled out my wishlist just to help give my SS ideas, I don't expect just wishlist items.

Agreed! 

• Options

imageGoMommy:

This! I got a few things she wanted and picked out other cute stuff I thought she or the baby would enjoy. 

image     image

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"