2nd Trimester

Colostrum Question..

It's been 3 years since I had DS 1 so I don't remember EVERYTHING about being pregnant but I'm 23 weeks and I already have PLENTY of colostrum. I don't remember it being so soon with DS 1 but I guess it's possible? I don't have the what to expect book anymore so I was wondering what you ladies think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Colostrum Question..

• Normal. All my weekly update thingies have been letting me know since around week 17 or 18 that my body is producing colostrum and I might start leaking/crusting soon.

So far no leaking, but my breasts have been extra full and round lately, and my nipples are starting to look like giant purple animal teats. lol

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• i started leaking with LO around 16 weeks i never really "dried up after DS#1 was done being bf so i think its normal.
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I started leaking colostrum at 15 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I noticed it around 16-17 weeks and this is my first.  I think it's perfectly normal.  I hope it's a good indication milk production will be plenty after DD is born, and it will potentially be easier to nurse...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I started crusting at about 16 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"